Spreading the light cure
- Sizing and life guidelines for drawer slides. // Machine Design;08/21/97, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p118
Focuses on sizing and life guidelines for drawer slides. Estimated amount of inches a standard drawer slides; Difficulty in determining drawer-slide life; Equation which provides one guideline for estimating the number of cycles the slide will tolerate.
- Foils today. Aitkenhead, Colin // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p23
Focuses on the trends affecting the design of foils used in furniture in Great Britain. Trends affecting paper foils; Trends affecting laminates; Features of polyvinylchloride (PVC) foils. INSET: Smooth as silk..
- User friendly foam cutter. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p26
Features Peter Cook's Foam Cutter 3 with a redesigned blade guide connecting base and mounting plate. Price.
- Manufacturing news. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p27
Features Martin's Classic's iron hooks in armour bright and black finishes.
- 16th annual cabinet and case goods product review. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb97, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p61
Presents a list of cabinet and case goods products of the furniture industry. Products indexed by categories; Details given on drawer slides; Information provided on locks produced by Timberline Supply Limited and the Olympus Lock company; Description of specialty door systems by Wood...
- Looking to buy? Before you choose, decide. Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Jun97, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p11
Editorial. Comments on the decision making process for the purchase of a machine in the wood and furniture industry. Considerations to take into account; Impact of available funds on the selection process; Questions concerning the maintainence and operation of the machinery.
- Curing equipment. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Jun97, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p36
Highlights a number of products and gives information on their features. Information on probe features of Oven Tracker XL; Information on type, size availability, and designs; Details on curing techniques, uses. How to reduce drying time.
- Mixed peroxide-sulfur rubber curing system. Brodsky, G.I. // Rubber World;Aug94, Vol. 210 Issue 5, p31
Discusses the use of mixed peroxide-sulfur curing system for rubber compounds. Disadvantages of the traditional curing system; Features of rubber curing systems; Curing behavior of compounds cured with a mixed system; Physical properties of compounds cured with a mixed system; Environmental...
- DISPENSING AND CURING EQUIPMENT DIRECTORY. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Jun2013, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p14
A directory of companies manufacturing dispensing and curing equipment in the U.S. is presented.