Keep on running
- HARDWARE. // Glass Age;Feb2002, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p63
Presents several hardware products in Great Britain. Information on door handles by Avocet Hardware; Addition of the Glencar suite to the Basta Parsons range of premium lever furniture; Development of a high-performance hardware coating from Siegenia-Frank Ltd.; Fire egress handle launched by...
- CALENDAR. // Garden Center Magazine;Apr2009, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p15
A calendar of global events for the gardening industry is presented for April 2009 through July 1, 2009 which includes the New York Table Top merchant market in New York City, the High Point Market furniture trade show in High Point, North Carolina, and the National Hardware Show and Lawn and...
- Industry: Hardware Stores Industry (NAICS 44413) Product Line: Kitchen & bath cabinets & countertops. // United States Product & Retail Outlook;2016, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the condition of the hardware stores industry in the U.S., focusing on kitchen, bath cabines, and countertops, including estimated sales for 2016 by state, industry ratios, and estimated number of establishments.
- Lama d.d. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Company Profiles);2013, p8973
A profile of Lama d.d., also known as Lama JSC, is presented. The furniture hardware manufacturer is based in Dekani, Slovenia. Robert Henry Appleby is one of the chairmen of the board of the company. Financial information including total assets, liabilities and profit margins for the years...
- News Brief. // Home Channel News;5/16/2005, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p85
Reports that the Home and Garden Showplace, which is True Value's outdoor living retailer segment, has partnered with Garden Centers of America (GCA). Agreement for all 242 Home and Garden Showplace member-owners to be given prepaid membership to Garden Centers of America; Provision of...
- Discounters retool hardware to emphasize convenience. // Discount Store News;8/4/97, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p82
Looks at productivity and sales of the hardware industry. Wal-Mart's expansion of its licensed private label; Changes in Kmart's paint department; Product offering from Target.
- LAN routing everywhere. Passmore, David // Business Communications Review;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p18
Opinion. Reports on the effects of the hardware-based Gigabigt wirespeed routing products on the LAN switching and routing marketplace. What resulted from the introduction of the hardware-based routing technology; Reference to the influence which routing can have on the market; What the vendors...
- Sales, starts rise with spending. // National Home Center News;8/28/95, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p4
Reports on the financial performance of the hardware industry for the first half of 1995. Rise in sales due to the rise in consumer spending on durable goods.
- Home centers. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Oct93, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p20
Reports on developments in home center or hardware companies. Payless Cashways' Tool Site test units in Ohio; Central Hardware stores as relief centers; Channell Home Centers' plans for mini-units in Manhattan, New York state; First half of 1993 sales for Builders Square; More.