Zen & the art of furniture
- Contemporary channel crossing. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p12
Previews the 2001 Salon du Meuble furniture trade show to be held in Paris, France. Increased importance of the show to buyers interested in contemporary furniture designs; Comparison with the 2000 trade show.
- Tres magnifique. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p16
Previews the designs of furniture to be exhibited in Paris, France, in 2001. Barre-Dugue company's offering of products made of cherry, oak and other woods; Vaillance's offering of 100% solid oak; Andre Renault's offering of standard and adjustable beds.
- Trend spotting. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p25
Highlights the Brussels International Furniture Show 2000 held in Belgium. Offering of diverse furniture designs and materials; Participation of manufacturers Roland Lap, Belgo Chrom and Aurora.
- Tetrad opts for lifestyle looks. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p3
Focuses on the contemporary designs and fabric collections featured at Tetrads At Home show. Features of the Lagonda leather sofa sports; Introduction of the classically inspired Rebecca daybed at Tetrad; Accounts on the launching of several fabric collections during the show.
- Youth introductions key on familiar designs. O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;5/6/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p16
Reports the furniture design in youth category of the International Home Furnishings Market in North Carolina. Influences of Louis Philippe, Shaker, Victorian, cottage and Mission designs; Domination of the Kathy Ireland Young Attitudes collection and the Romance Collection for Young Ladies;...
- SO PROLIFIC. // Belle;Aug/Sep2011, p41
The article features several established designers who launched products for various brands at the Milan Furniture Fair in Italy, including Marcel Wanders, Patricia Urquiola and Konstantin Grcic.
- ON THE RISE. // Belle;Aug/Sep2011, p41
The article features several new designers whose works were exhibited at the Milan Furniture Fair in Italy, including Sayaka Yamamoto, Edward van Vliet and Omer Arbel.
- Finally, furniture that fits in the door. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p57
Comments on design trends at the furniture exhibition held at High Point, North Carolina, in April 2001. Manufacturing of furniture that would fit the doorway of average homes and apartments; Surge of imported fabrics.
- The Apartment of Rene Herbst. // Architectural Digest;Oct99, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p36
Reports on the schedule of the exhibition and sale of the furniture in the apartment of French architect and furniture designer Rene Herbst. Contact information of the gallery where the items will be exhibited.