Ideal time for bed add-ons
- GNM to cut 100 jobs after ï¿½44m loss. // PrintWeek;7/27/2012, p6
The article reports that publisher Guardian News & Media (GNM) will be slashing as much as 100 editorial positions from its workforce of 650 after losing 44.2 million British pounds in 2011.
- GNM seeks digital shop for dating site. // Campaign (UK);7/20/2012, Issue 29, p5
The article reports that Guardian News & Media Ltd. is reviewing its digital account for its Soulmates dating website.
- Hall of fame: The Guardian. // Design Week;2010 Awards Supplement, p11
The article presents information on the awards and recognitions won by Guardian News & Media Ltd. for the design of a wayfinding system for Guardian Media Group's headquarters in London, England as well as the designs of its newspapers.
- Guardian on offensive with Boots' Asia debut. Francis, Leithen // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/29/2002, p6
Focuses on several steps taken by pharmaceutical retail chain Guardian to compete in the prescription drug market of Singapore. Advertising agency changed by the company; Concerns of the company for competition given by the alliance of personal care retailers Watson's and Boots; Problems of the...
- Job threat at GNM, report claims. // PrintWeek;6/29/2012, p6
The article reports on the possibility of compulsory redundancies at Guardian News & Media (GNM) in the autumn of 2012.
- Guardian revamps ad ops. // Campaign (UK);11/11/2011, Issue 45, p8
The article offers information on the initiative of Guardian News and Media Ltd. to simplify its finance and advertising system by introducing Operative One software for its print media and digital business processes.
- GNM tackles shortfall in voluntary job cuts. Reynolds, John // PRWeek (London);10/19/2012, p19
The article reports on about 30 editorial applications for voluntary redundancy received by British publisher Guardian News & Media (GNM) under its voluntary redundancy programme.
- NEWSPAPERS: 'Digital first' Guardian to overhaul data collection. Lovett, Gina // Marketing Week (Online Edition);8/11/2011, p4
The article discusses the overhauling of data collection at Guardian News & Media (GNM) Ltd. in an effort to make its business operation digital to reflect the changing media landscape in Great Britain.
- Unilever inks deal with The Guardian. Durrani, Arif // Campaign;2/14/2014, p5
The article reports that Unilever Group has signed a partnership with Guardian News & Media Ltd. as the publisher officially launches its branded content division, Guardian Labs.