Licence scheme to raise quality of leather products
- LVMH reveals stake in licensee Le Tanneur. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/8/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 46, p14
Focuses on LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton's March 7, 2000 disclosure of its acquisition of a stake in leather goods maker Le Tanneur & Cie., a week after signing a licensing agreement with the company. Percentage stake owned by LVMH; Background information on the two companies; Significance...
- Saddle, leather-goods maker opens workshop, store here. Cooley, Megan // Journal of Business (10756124);7/31/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 16, pA9
Reports on the opening of Spokane, Washington-based workshop and retail store River City Saddlery, owned by leather-goods maker Jeni Stow. Services offered by the store; Customers of the store.
- Leather goods firms hanging tough. Meadus, Amanda // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/11/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 29, p30
Reports on the state of handbag and small leather goods manufacturing industry. Problems with running of operations; Difficulty in finding United States-based primary suppliers; Research and development of techniques; Environmental costs; Dealing with cost issue.
- 10th World Leather Debut 2011 Photo Gallery 2011. // Leather Crafters & Saddlers Journal;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p54
The article highlights the 2011 World Leather Debut in the U.S.
- Government to support leather sector. // Enterprise (Pakistan);Jul2012, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p14
The article reports that the officials of the Ministry of Commerce (MoC) and Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) and representatives of Pakistan Tanners Association (PTA) collaborated for facilitating the development and export of the leather sector.
- Ho, ho, ho! Brogan, Scott // Bay Area Reporter;11/29/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 48, p34
The article offers information on the growth of the leather industry of San Francisco, California.
- Asia Pacific Leather Fair '99. // Colourage;Jan1999, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p65
Features the 1999 Asia Pacific Leather Fair held on April 20-23 in Hong Kong, China.
- Footwear industry burdened with numerous taxes. // Economic Review (05318955);Dec96, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p69
Analyzes data concerning Pakistan-based leather and tanneries companies on the list of Karachi Stock Exchange (KSE) in 1995. Top performing companies; Paid-up capital; Networth; Sales; Earnings per share; Price earning ratio; Dividend and bonus.
- Leather. // Washingtonian Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p162
A directory of companies providing leather design and repair in the U.S. is presented.