Thanks for the memory
- A multi-faceted approach to non-proliferation. // U.S. Department of State Dispatch;5/6/91, Vol. 2 Issue 18, p333
Presents a statement by Richard A. Clarke, assistant secretary for Politico-Military Affairs, before the Subcommittee on Technology and National Security of the Joint Economic Committee, Washington, D.C., April 1991, concerning the proliferation of missiles and nuclear, chemical and biological...
- Arms control, arms transfers, and UAE helicopters. // U.S. Department of State Dispatch;7/8/91, Vol. 2 Issue 27, p492
Presents a statement by Richard A. Clarke, Assistant Secretary for Politico-Military Affairs, before the House Foreign Affairs Committee, June 1991, concerning five power talks on arms control in the Middle East and post-war security structures.Sale of 20 helicopters to the United Arab Emirates...
- DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS. // New Republic;8/13/2008, Vol. 239 Issue 2, p2
The article presents a correction to the article "Contra Expectations" from the July 30, 2008 issue.
- Notes. Cole, Richard C. // Notes & Queries;Mar98, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p82
Presents information on Richard Clarke who lived from 1723-1802, focusing on the negotiations he made in attaining a grant from the Literary Fund in 1798. Names of books written by Clarke; Details on Clarke's career; Interpretations of his books.
- Former White House Security Aide to Identive Board. Casacchia, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;1/9/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p25
The article offers information on topics related to businesses in California such as the appointment of Richard Clarke to the board of Identive Group Inc., the opening of a retail store of MacMall in Huntington Beach and the top three predictions issued by WiseWindow for technology sector in 2012.
- Shoring up Cyberspace. // Christian Science Monitor;11/2/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 238, p10
Editorial. Comments on the efforts of the United States government to prevent cyberterrorism, in light of the appointment of a special adviser on the subject, Richard Clarke, who will work as a part of the homeland defense effort.
- Eight Signs of Complacency. Anderson, Larry // Government Security;Jun2005, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p10
Highlights the view of Richard Clarke, former counterterrorism czar, that the U.S. runs the risk of losing its focus and falling into a dangerous complacency that makes the country vulnerable to another terrorist attack. Speech of Clarke at the GOVSEC conference; Signs of complacency cited by...
- Clarke Honored by HFMA-U.K. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jan2009, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p32
The article announces that Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) president and CEO Richard Clarke has received an Honorary Fellowship by HFMA-Great Britain.
- The Scorpion's Gate. Cohen, George // Booklist;9/1/2005, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p5
Reviews the book â€œThe Scorpion's Gate,â€ by Richard A. Clarke.