Courts' spoof ads replace Brucie
- Courts repositions with 20m pound push. // Marketing Week;9/21/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p8
Reports that furnishing retailer Courts, has undergone a top-level restructure and is set to launch an advertising campaign to reposition the group's British store chains to younger customers. Promotion of marketing director Richard Coe to deputy managing director; Research conducted by the...
- Courts takes 'hard nosed' approach. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/21/99, Issue 5139, p2
Reports on the furniture store Courts' appointment of RPM3 advertising agency to replace incumbent Lowe Howard Spinks (LHS) following policy disputes. Annual advertising budget of the company; Television advertising plans; Description of the relationship of Courts with LHS.
- Courts switches to 'staff based' ads. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2007, Issue 5545, p58
The article reports on the television advertising campaign launched by Courts in Great Britain. According to chief executive Bruce Cohen, the campaign will replace their Take It Easy campaign which will focus on the enthusiasm, commitment and customer service of their staff. The campaign is...
- Courts collapse ends Â£20m pitch. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);12/1/2004, p1
The article informs that Courts, the furniture retailer, has gone into administration, bringing a dramatic end to the review of its Â£ 20m advertising account. M&C Saatchi, HHCL Red Cell and Grey London were expected to pitch for the account in January after being shortlisted by marketing...
- ADWATCH. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;8/27/2004, p22
The article presents information about the industry analysis of advertisement recall. The article basically aims to list those advertisements which have been recently seen or heard of. Some companies mentioned are McDonald's Corp., StarHub, Pizza Hut Inc., Courts, Samsung, HSBC Credit Card,...
- Strong interim results for courts. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p3
States that Courts, a furnishing group, recorded increased first-half profits. Statistical information on increase; Background on company.
- New stores help lift Courts sales to ... 86m. // Cabinet Maker;12/12/97, Issue 5068, p2
Discusses the financial performance of furniture retailer Courts company as of September 28, 1997. Posting of an 86.4 million pound sales revenue; New store openings and the introduction of electrical departments as the key to Courts' strong sales performance; Comparison of the actual...
- Another prize for Courts? // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p2
Reports on the selection of Courts as a finalist in the 1998 UK International Retailer of the Year award.
- Out of town moves continue. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p4
Reports on the closure of Court's store in Woking in Great Britain.