Universal discounts on Sunshine Sunday
- Top ten factors that affect discounts. Selznick, David R. // Westchester County Business Journal;05/05/97, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p19
Presents ten factors that affect the size of discounts in business. Profitability of the business; Number of owners; Centralization of control; Number of similar transactions; Size of business; Size of minority interest; Conflict of owners' objectives.
- Summer deals heating up in Palm Springs. Walsh, Ed // Bay Area Reporter;6/9/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 23, p10
The article reports on the summer deals in Palm Springs, California, such as fourth annual Summer Splash discount program, the opening of Palm Springs' newest gay resort Pura Vida, and the deal offered by Palm Springs Art Museum for Summer Splash pass holders.
- City Expands Incentive Card Program. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;2/4/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the incentive cards program in Chula Vista, California which offers 10-25 percent discounts from local merchants.
- Treasury to Sell $28B Of Four-Week Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/6/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33544, p2
The article reports on the move of the Treasury Department in the U.S. to sell 28 billion U.S. dollars of four-week discount bills.
- Theater's winter of discount. Furman, Phyllis; Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;12/02/96, Vol. 12 Issue 49, p6
Reports that Broadway theaters in the United States are selling tickets to popular shows for as little as $15. Why the discounted prices are necessary; Why theatergoers remain at home during the months of December and March.
- Massage Magic. // Washingtonian Magazine;Feb2010, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p125
The article announces that customers of Mint, a spa located in Washington D.C., will be granted 15 percent discount for services on February 13-14, 2010 as part of Mint's Valentines Day.
- New site soon for Universal. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p3
Reports on the factory of Universal Furniture in Great Britain. Site of the administration and customer service functions after a fire hit the company; Comments of marketing director Mark Symes on the production of the business; Information on the production staff of the company.
- At Home will feature complete Menu range. // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p6
Highlights Universal Furniture's product exhibition. Description of the featured product range; Acceptance rate of the products during the January 1998 NEC show; Awards received by the products.
- Universal launching Paula Deen Kids. Kitchen, Jane // Kids Today;8/1/2012, Issue 6, p12
The article discusses the launch of Paula Deen Kids line of furniture for children from Universal Furniture Ltd.