Among Myriad Ways to Rank Colleges, Princeton Review Focuses on Connectedness -- Wired or Not
- Several Texas communities receive special recognition. // Perryman Texas Letter;4/16/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p4
Presents information on special recognition received by several communities in Texas in 2004. Inclusion of six Texas cities in America's Top 100 Places to Live list; Cities included in the Top 25 U.S. favorite cities chosen by "Travel + Leisure" magazine; Placement of three Texas universities...
- HEAD OF THE CLASS. // Entrepreneur;Oct2009, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p59
The article reports on the recognition received by the Babson College in Wellesley, Massachusetts, as it ranked first among the 2,300 colleges providing programs in entrepreneurship by the Princeton Review Inc. Ben Zelevansky, vice president of data collection at the Princeton Review, highlights...
- The Best 357 Colleges. Joseph, Channing; Payne, Catherine // Atlantic;Nov2005, Vol. 296 Issue 4, p138
The article reviews the book "The Best 357 Colleges," edited by the Princeton Review.
- Improving Performance on State Assessments. // T H E Journal;Jan2001, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p38
Presents the Princeton Review's Web-based educational solution for improving performance on high-stakes state assessment in the United States. Availability of the curriculum-focused learning tools in the Homeroom.com; Specialization in the preparation for major multistate assessment exams.
- NETWATCH. Felix, Kathie // MultiMedia & Internet@Schools;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p9
Presents news briefs on Internet related products and technology as of February 2004. Computer program launched by the Consortium for School Networking; Release of the eLibrary Curriculum Edition, a curriculum and reference service, from ProQuest; Online tutoring program developed by Princeton...
- Prepping for The Big Test. Borja, Rhea R. // Education Week;5/8/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p23
As test-preparation materials leap off the printed page and onto the Web, an increasing number of the U.S. states and districts are turning to online test-prep programs to help raise student scores on high-stakes assessments, Advanced Placement tests, and college-entrance exams. In the year...
- One-on-One with EER: SES Opportunity Continues to Challenge Providers. // Electronic Education Report;6/29/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p5
An interview with Steven Hodas, vice president for government relations at Princeton Review Inc., is presented. When asked about the significance of their search engine strategies (SES) tutoring in serving children, he denotes that the providers must prove the individual academic benefits of the...
- Putting customers to work. POSNER, BRUCE G. // Inc.;Jun90, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p111
Recounts how The Princeton Review founder and chief executive officer John Katzman has successfully integrated full-time employees with part-time employees who are former happy clients to create a workforce that is in touch with the market and performs well. INSET: The customer as employee...
- Strong Revenue Growth For The Princeton Review; Profitability Near. // Electronic Education Report;3/26/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p5
Reports the revenue growth of The Princeton Review Co. in the U.S. Details on the test preparation business; Discussions on prospects for profitability; Plans in moving to district level sales.