- IDAHO: Long-Time Budge Czar Retires. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/25/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32637, p9
The article announces that Brad Foltman, administrator of the Division of Financial Management of Idaho, is considered resigned effective May 25, 2007.
- Traditionally Debt-Averse State Unlikely to Bond for OPEBs, or Much Else. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32350, Special section p77
The article provides an overview of the fiscal condition of Idaho. Administrator at the Idaho Division of Financial Management Brad Foltman claims that the state has small unfunded liability which is estimated between 6 and 7 percent. The state's retirement oversight board has canceled a...
- Budget Chief Staying On. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/9/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32399, p35
The article reports on the announcement by Jim Risch, Idaho's new governor, to retain the state's top budget official. Risch became chief executive in May 2006 after his predecessor, Dirk Kempthorne was appointed as the U.S. secretary of the interior. The new governor on June 6, 2006 said that...
- Dems in power, NY reigns in Appropriations. Clancy, Ambrose // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/19/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p5A
The article announces the appointment of Rep. Steve Israel to the House Appropriations Committee in the U.S. Congress. He's responsibility includes serving the committee about Appropriations posting. In fact, he provides the Long Island with an approximates of $33 million in the federal funds to...
- Woodcock to lead counter-terrorism efforts. Dickinson, James G. // Medical Marketing & Media;Dec2001, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the appointment of Food & Drug Administration (FDA) director of drugs Janet Woodcock to the position as chief of counter-terrorism of the U.S. government. Establishment of a formal management of counter-terrorism; Responsibility to coordinate FDA responses.
- Grade will chair new regulator. // Third Sector;Jan2016, Issue 820, p6
The article announces that former broadcasting executive and Conservative Lord Michael Grade was appointed interim chair of Fundraising Regulator.
- Mobility for federal women managers: Is training enough? Carol Rusaw, A. // Public Personnel Management;Summer94, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p257
Discusses the promotion of women executives in government. Comparison with male executives; Strategies to strengthen the role of training and development; Organizational learning climate dimensions; Agencies' consideration of formal mentor training programs.
- The next rung. Powderly II, Henry E. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/27/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p32A
The article reports on changes in the careers of industry and government executives and professionals in Long Island, New York as of January 27, 2006. Altana Inc. appointed Walt Kaczmarek as senior director of national accounts for its Fougera, Pharmaderm and Savage Laboratories division. Ralph...
- HP's Torres Caballero Named Regional General Manager. Martínez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;11/3/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 43, p12
The article discusses the promotion of Edgardo Torres Caballero to Government Affairs Manager for Puerto Rico, Central America, & the Caribbean. Torres Cabelloro's job responsibilities include the public-policy management of markets access and technology, e-commerce, and other business...