- Frasca & Associates Adds Banker Pittman, Credit Analyst Soltz Rudd to Its Ranks. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32918, p6
The article announces that Juan Pittman was appointed banker and credit analyst and Jessica Soltz Rudd as a senior consultant at Frasca & Associates LLC.
- Airport commission hears report on becoming independent. Shaver, Pat // Corridor Business Journal;4/16/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p10
The article reports that the Eastern Iowa Airport Commission in Iowa held a work session in 2012 to discuss the possibility of transitioning into an advisory board. It states that consultants Sheri Ernico and Steve Van Beek with Leigh Fisher Management consultants presented information on trends...
- Frasca & Associates FA Firm Adds Two Public Finance Vets. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;3/13/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33876, p5
The article announces appointments of managing directors at financial advisory firm Frasca & Associates LLC including Harold Bean at the company's New York branch and Garfield Eaton at company's Cincinnati, Ohio branch.
- From the TM3 wire. // Bond Buyer;10/10/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30249, p2
Presents extracts from stories on United States municipal bonds run over the Thomson Municipal News wire. New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority's bond issue; Opening of transportation consulting firm Frasca & Associates; National Association of Securities Dealers' new board of governors.
- Compensation Models in Play. Phillips, Ted // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 11, p17
The article focuses on compensation model, known as net designated. It notes that some Build America Bond (BAB) deals have turned from "group net model" to "net designated model" after the New York City priced reached to 644.6 million dollars of general obligation. Doreen Frasca, president of...
- NEW YORK: Frasca Attends MTA Meeting. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/2/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32890, p9
The article reports that Frasca & Associates president Doreen Frasca attended her first monthly board meeting at New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority. She intends to focus on the authority's finances, but has not been given committee assignments yet. She expects to be on the finance...
- HOW TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR INFRASTRUCTURE: A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE. // Vital Speeches of the Day;Jun2013, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p172
The article presents a speech by Doreen M. Frasca, president of New York City-based transportation consulting firm Frasca & Associates, delivered at a dinner for the board of directors of real estate development company Burroughs & Chapin Co., held in Washington, D.C., on March 20, 2013, in...
- It's a Wonderful Time to Recruit Top-Quality Women to Public Finance. Frasca, Doreen // Bond Buyer;2011 Trailblazing Women Supplement, pA14
An interview with Doreen Frasca, president and principal at Frasca Associates LLC, is presented. Frasca explains the reasons why she chose a career in public finance and decided to start her own firm. She shares the lessons she learned during her time as a board member of New York's Metropolitan...
- HOW TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR INFRASTRUCTURE: A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE. // Vital Speeches International;Jun2013, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p172
The article presents a speech by Doreen M. Frasca, president and principal of financial advisory firm Frasca and Associates LLC on the issue of being responsible for infrastructure, presented at a dinner for the board of directors if Burroughs and Chapin Co., Washington, D.C. on March 20, 2013....