Schwarzenegger, Bush Confer as $3 Billion Ran Sale Looms
- Iowa Readies Rare Sale $500 Million to Ease Budgets Until Tax Time. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p1
Reports on Iowa's plans to issue a $500 million tax and revenue anticipation notes by mid-December 2003. Structure of the deal; Use of proceeds from the issue.
- T-Bill Substitute. Friedrich, Klaus // International Economy;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p36
Examines the dispute between Bundesbank and the German Ministry of Finance over managing the country's government bonds. Current arrangement in the issuance of federal debt; Reasons for Germany's reluctance to issue short-term debt; Factors supporting the need for Germany to create a highly...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32409, p28
A list of results of competitive sales of government securities in the U.S. including one by the Santa Cruz County, California, and another by the New Hampshire Municipal Bond Bank is presented.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32712, p36
A result of government bond election in Montana and Wisconsin is presented.
- Washington to sell GOs, fuel-tax GOs. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;02/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30576, p2
Reports on Washington State's plan to issue general obligation bonds in March 1999. Plan to use bond proceeds to finance state projects.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY STATE. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32353, p33
A chart is presented that depicts the supply of government bonds for several states in the U.S.
- Holtham wary of ad hoc Barnett fix. Dicken, Paul // Public Finance;1/29/2010, p10
The article reports that Gerald Holtham, chair of the Independent Commission for Funding and Finance, has urged the Commons Welsh affairs committee to replace the Barnett Formula with a new funding principle and needs-based formula in Wales
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32315, p13
The article presents a schedule of bond sales of the Miami-Dade County, Florida and the Virginia Department of Transportation.
- Philadelphia to Sell $370M of Trans, The Largest of Its Kind Since 1994. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p28
Reports on Philadelphia, Pennsylvania's plans to sell $370 million of one-year tax and revenue anticipation notes in July 2004. Cash flow purposes; Debt ratings.