Moody's: Public College Credits Having a Good Year
- Leslie Public Schools, Mich., Downgraded to Baa1 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;8/7/2015, p26
The article reports that the financial rating service agency Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the underlying ratings of public schools in Leslie, Michigan due to its outstanding general obligation unlimited tax debt.
- MICHIGAN: Ypsilanti Schools Slide. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/12/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33780, p9
The article presents information regarding the downgrading of Moody's Investors Service Inc. ratings on Ypsilanti Public Schools general obligation bonds from Ba1 to Ba3.
- Moody's Waiting on Indianapolis Schools' Audit. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/3/2015, p23
The article announces that credit rating agency the Moody's Investors Service Inc. gives Aa2 rating to the Indianapolis Public Schools attributed to the deficit of financial information.
- Moody's: Declines May Lead Schools, Hospitals to Reconsider Relationships. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;10/15/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31740, p4
Reports the result of the study conducted by Moody's Investors Service, examining the prolonged financial difficulties experienced by hospitals and universities in the U.S. Increase of expenses; Escalation of reimbursement reduction from both government and non-government payers; Emergence of...
- Moody's: More Universities Expect Revenue to Drop. // Bond Buyer;1/5/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33643, p2
The article reports that more universities are expecting a decline in net tuition revenue despite Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s forecast that the revenue of majority of colleges and universities will grow in 2012.
- PUERTO RICO: University Rating Confirmed. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/30/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32497, p39
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has confirmed its Baa2 rating on the University of Puerto Rico's $440 million outstanding pledged-revenue debt and $86 million subordinate debt. The subordinate deal was issued by the Puerto Rico Industrial, Tourist, Education, Medical and...
- Chicago Schools Defend Use Qf Funds After Moody's Hit. Shields, Yvetie // Bond Buyer;7/12/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33746, p6
The article informs that the officials of Chicago Public Schools are defending their decision regarding the use of fund after Moody's Investors Service Inc. lowered the Chicago Board of Education's debt of 5.9 billion U.S. dollars to A1 from Aa3.
- MICHIGAN: Detroit Schools Affirmed. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;7/25/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33753, p7
The article offers information that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed B 1 rating for Detroit, Michigan Public Schools.
- MICHIGAN: Jackson Schools Dropped. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/30/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33853, p7
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded its rating on Jackson Public Schools, Michigan as a consequence of the district's narrowing enrollment trends and limited budgetary.