Production Gains, As Does Capacity
- US INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Manufacturing & Mining;2002 4th Quarter, p24
No abstract available.
- Industrial Output Up; Capacity Use Unchanged. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the increase in industrial output in the United States in September 2004, according to data released by the Federal Reserve Board. Percentage of increase in industrial output; Capacity utilization rate; Increase in production in mines, factories and utilities.
- Production Up, Capacity Holds. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p2
Focuses on the increase in production at the factories, mines and utilities with constant capacity utilization in the U.S. according to the data released by the Federal Reserve Board. Percentage of increase in industrial production; Rate of the capacity utilization.
- Industrial Production, Capacity Up in Jan. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31823, p2
Reports on the data released by the Federal Reserve Board showing an increase in the production and capacity utilization at the nation's factories, mines and utilities. Overall gain; Comparison of January's rise in production with the rise forecast in a poll of economists conducted by IFR...
- Industrial production, utilization up in Aug. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;09/17/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30728, p2
Reports on the production at factories, mines and utilities in the United States for August 1999. Reduction in power due to a return to normal temperatures.
- Dragon Targets July 2004 Svartliden Start. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jan2004, Vol. 205 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the construction of the Svartliden gold project of Dragon Mining in Stockholm, Sweden. Receipt of Dragon of final regulatory approvals; Preparation for construction of a carbon-in-leach plant; Estimated amount of gold production per year from the Svartliden surface mining operation.
- Gold Fields Expanding at St. Ives. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jan2004, Vol. 205 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the expansion of the production at the Saint Ives gold operation of Gold Fields Ltd. in Western Australia. Installation of a new processing plant; Inclusion of the Junction, Argo and Leviathan underground mines in the Saint Ives Complex; Cost of the installation of the processing plant.
- Mineral Industry Boosted. Pilkington, Steve // Alaska Business Monthly;May2001, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p9
Reports the increase of record production of Red Dog and Greens Creek mines in Alaska. Assessment of total value of minerals; Effect of record production on exploration; Association between mines exploration and poor gold prices.
- DEPRECIATION, TAX POLICY AND FIRM BEHAVIOR UNDER REGULATORY CONSTRAINT. Sankar, Ulaganathan // Southern Economic Journal;Jul77, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p1
Examines the operation of a public utility firm under the fair-rate-of-return regulation. Effects of the regulatory constraints on the input choices of firms; Importance of time dimension; Necessity of production over time in the joint product of durable capital equipment.