Business Inventories Decreased in Aug
- Business Inventories Decline in Dec. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p2
Reports on the decrease in business inventories in December 2002 according to data released by the U.S. Commerce Department. Comparison of the percentage decrease in inventories for November and December; lack of change in the retail sales for december; Absence of change in the...
- May Business Inventories Up 0.5%; Sales Rise 0.4%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;8/14/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34161, p1
The article focuses on the U.S. Commerce Department report concerning increment in business inventories by 0.5 percent in May 2014 and in sale by 0.4 percent in April 2014 and also mentions that total business inventories/sales ratio, based on seasonally adjusted data was1.29 at the end of May 2014.
- Sales, Inventories Up In November. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p2
Focuses on the increase in business inventories and sales according to the U.S. Department of Commerce data. Percentage of increase in inventories and sales; Projection on the increase of inventories.
- April Business Inventories Gain 0.4%; Sales Rise 0.2%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;6/14/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33731, p2
The article reveals that business inventories increased by 0.4 percent in April 2012, while sales rose by 0.2 percent, as reported by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.4%; Sales Gain 0.2% in October. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;12/9/2014, p14
The article reports on wholesale inventories in the U.S. which increased by 0.4 percent and wholesale sales gain of 0.2 percent in October 2014, according to data from the U.S. Commerce Department.
- Business Sales Jump 1.0% Inventories Gain 0.3%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;1/16/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33846, p4
The article focuses on a report released by the U.S. Commerce Department that shows the business inventories has increased by 0.3 percent to 1,621.5 billion U.S. dollars while sales has climbed up to one percent to 1,271.6 billion U.S. dollars in November 2012.
- October Business Inventories Up 0.2%; Sales Down 0.1%. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;12/11/2014, p14
The article reports on the increase in business inventories and the decline in sales in the U.S. in October 2014, according to the Commerce Department.
- Business Inventories, Sales Climbed in December. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32320, p2
The article reports on the increase in business inventories in the U.S. as of December 2005. Sales rose 1.2 percent as inventories climbed 0.7 percent to a record 1.304 trillion dollars. IFR Bond Data Americas had forecast a stock rise of 0.4 percent. Data was released by the U.S. Commerce...
- Business Sales Grow; Inventories Drop. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32219, p2
Reports on the conditions of business sales and inventories in July 2005, according to a data released by the Commerce Department in Washington.