Textile Hall of Fame inducts McMichael, Draper
- McMichael, Draper join textile hall of fame. // Furniture/Today;10/6/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p84
Reports on the induction of Dalton McMichael Sr., deceased and founder of Madison Throwing Co. and to family-owned manufacturer of textile machinery Draper Corp. for the American Textile Hall of Fame in Lowell, Massachusetts. Presentation of the induction at the American Textile History Museum;...
- Dalton McMichael: a nice guy who finished first. McCurry, John W. // Textile World;Dec98, Vol. 148 Issue 12, p74
Pays tribute to North Carolina textile entrepreneur Dalton McMichael, winner of `Textile World' magazine's Lifetime Achievement Award. Educational background; Contributions to the textile industry; Community involvement; Background on McMichael's textile companies, Madison Throwing Co.,...
- TEXTILE PIONEER McMICHAEL DIES AT 87 . // Textile World;Sep2001, Vol. 151 Issue 9, p20
Pays tribute to Dalton L. McMichael Sr., a pioneer in the United States texture yarn industry, who died on July 27, 2001. Contributions of McMichael to the textile industry; Companies that were established by McMichael; Charitable contributions of McMichael.
- Bored on board, he takes a new spin. // Business North Carolina;Oct93, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p83
Features Dalton McMichael Sr., chairman of Dan Valley Yarns. Career highlights; Building his own company; Objective as a businessman.
- The Fischer DSL Rapier Loom. Dawson, R. M.; Chadwick, A. // Textile Institute & Industry;Jul1973, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p176
The article provides information about the design of Fischer Draper Shuttleless Loom (DSL) Rapier Loom. The DSL was introduced by Draper Corp. of Massachusetts in 1950. It has the maximum working widths of 43.5 to 94 inches and comes in staple and continuous-filament models and 4- and 8-color...
- Developers get okay for 350,000 square feet of office... Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/9/95, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p5
Reports on approval from Draper City for developers of 350,000 square feet of professional office space. Information on Draper Business Park tenants; Details of plans; Views from Tab Cornelison of Prime Commercial Incorporated.
- Draper Screens Go Modular Draper StageScreen is the portable screen for the 21st Century. // Rental & Staging Systems;Dec2010 Supplement, p17
The article offers brief information on the portable screen StageScreen from Draper Inc.
- LDI New Product: Draper Carrying Cases. Eddy, Michael S. // Live Design Exclusive Insight;10/12/2012, p2
This article offers information on portable screen carrying cases from Draper.
- Draper New Carrying Cases. // Rental & Staging Systems;Jun2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p29
The article offers information on the new carrying cases for rental products from Draper Inc.