- Arizona's New Governor Backs Bonds to Bridge Budget Gap. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p1
Reports on a proposal for the sale of multimillion dollars worth of revenue bonds by the Arizona Governor Janet Napolitano in the first budget plan of her administration. Purpose of the sale; Design of Napolitano's plan; Need for the governor to seek legislative approval for revenue bonds.
- West Virginia's $3.9B Pension Deal on Hold. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p4
Reports on the backing out of West Virginia Governor Bob Wise's administration from its proposal of issuance of nearly four billion dollars in taxable bonds. Permissions to be granted under the bond sale proposal; Objections raised by the legislators to the bill permitting the sale; Resolution...
- Historic Hawaii CCRC Sale Scores Despite Tobacco Competition. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p32
Reports on the success of Continuing Care Retirement Center's (CCRC) sale of revenue bonds on January 15, 2003 despite a competition posed by Bear, Stearns and Co.'s tobacco bond sale. Yield offered by CCRC deal; Issuer of the first leg of the sale; Term bonds in fixed rated portion of Series A...
- Low Rates Spark $165M San Francisco Airport Refunding. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p34
Reports on the sale of 165 million dollars worth of revenue refunding bonds in a competitive deal by California's San Francisco Airport Commission. Bonds being refunded by the commission; Financial advisors for the deal; Hopes of the commission from the deal.
- California Power Authority Plans First Trip to Market. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/19/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31575, p3
Reports on approval of the first-ever bond sale by California's power authority. Possible utilization of the bonds yield; Ratings assigned by several rating agencies; Corporate profile of the power authority; Job responsibilities of the power authority.
- Biggest Community College Looks to Bonds to Get Bigger. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/19/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31575, p28
Reports on sale of multimillion dollar of general obligation bonds owned by Dupage, Illinois-based DuPage County Community College District 502. Maturity value and date for the bonds; Ratings assigned by various rating agencies; Possible utilization of the bonds proceeds.
- Early Retirement. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31736, p31
Reports on the announcement of the sufficient countywide sales tax collection by the Green Bay/Brown County Professional Football Stadium District in Wisconsin. Use of the tax collection to repay issued bonds; Total amount of sales tax collected.
- The Voters Speak. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31747, p31
Reports on the approved three bond measures in several localities in Alaska. Amount of the released general obligation bonds of schools; Rejection of bond issue to build government offices; Enactment of sales tax.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p13
Presents chart depicting negotiated bond sales in New York. Rate of multi-family housing revenue bonds; Sales; List of industrial development authority.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p35
Illustrates result for sales of competitive bonds in the U.S. Issuer of the bonds; Actual and sales price of the bonds; Yield for the issued bonds.