N.Y.C., Port Authority Resolve Lease Dispute Over Airports
- New Deal Rekindles Arena Hopes. // njbiz;9/2/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p4
Reports on the planned name change of Newark International Airport in New Jersey in a lease deal with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Terms of the deal; Proposed name change; Amount involved in the transaction.
- WESTFIELD'S WORLD TRADE CENTER DEAL. // Business Insurance;4/28/2014, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p0032
The article provides an overview of retail real estate development firm Westfield Group's 99-year lease agreement with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey for control of the concourse mall at World Trade Center and buying of the latter's 50 percent share in the center's retail space.
- NEW YORK: Development Purchase. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;6/29/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33139, p9
The article reports on the move of the city government of New York City to acquire 30 acres of land from Empire State Development Corp. and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey for $100 million in Queens. It notes that purchased was made for the development of a 5,000-unit apartment...
- Major lease is latest sign of a rebound at N.J. port. DAKS, MARTIN C. // njbiz;7/18/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p5
The article focuses on the growth of the Port Newark Container Terminal (PNCT). It reports on the deals signed by the company, which include a 20-year lease with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, an agreement with Mediterranean Shipping Co. to increase cargo volumes at the port, and...
- Muni Market Looks Ahead to Next Week's Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;4/13/2015, p1
Municipal bond market traders on Friday were looking ahead of next week's new issue slate, which is topped off by issuers from New York and New Jersey.
- Volume to Rebound Over $8B; Port Authority, NYC TFA Top the List. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;4/13/2015, p1
Municipal bond volume is poised to rebound in the coming week, led by a deal from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- Trading WTC For Airports Called Novel. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/7/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31444, p1
Focuses on the proposed property deal that calls for the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey to hand over the World Trade Center site to New York City. Conditions over the financial implications of airports on both insurers; Restructuring of the outstanding airport debt; Impact of the...
- First Comes the Capital, Then the Improvements. Sundaramoorthy, Geeta // Business News New Jersey;04/17/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p24
Reports on the approved overhaul of the PATH railway system by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Key features and specifications of the renovation project; Contributions of commuters to the upgrading project; Plans to increase revenues from the PATH railway system.
- Broker reports lease activity at Yonkers Industrial Park. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;10/23/95, Vol. 34 Issue 43, p11
Presents information on lease activity at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey's Yonkers Industrial Park. Port Authority's agreement to sell site for $500,000 to Urban textile Group Incorporated; Comments from officials; Park being sold building-by-building to private owners.