Cincinnati Schools Sell $480 Million; Cash Yields Rise 3 to 5 Basis Points
- San Antonio ISD to Sell $100M While Voting on Another $693M. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;5/1/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32619, p34
The article reports on the plan of Northside Independent School District in San Antonio to issue $100 million of variable-rate, unlimited-tax school building bonds during the bond election in Texas. Northside executive director of budget and finance Oscar Cardenas said that most of the proceeds...
- South Carolina School District GOs to Help Cover Payments in Nonprofit Plan. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31963, p5
The article reports that the Greenville County School District, the largest in South Carolina, will sell $68 million of general obligation bonds on Thursday, September 9, and it will use some of the proceeds to continue making the annual installment payments due under a financing plan that...
- A.G. Edwards reports record retail sales. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30710, p5
Reports that Saint Louis, Missouri-based bond trading firm A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. has posted a record retail sales as of August 23, 1999. Increase yield levels; Ranking in the United States as lead-manager of negotiated transactions; Focus on the retail bond market.
- Georgia's Cherokee, Forsyth County School Districts Selling $300 Million. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/14/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32586, p3
The article reports on the $300 million of debt for different funding need sold by the Cherokee and Forsyth county school districts in Atlanta, Georgia. Cherokee County School District will sell $167 million of general obligation bonds in March 15, 2007 while $130 million for Forsyth County...
- Ohio Powerhouse Seasongood Opens a 2d Office in Its Home State. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p7
Announces the Seasongood & Mayer's opening of an office in Franklin County, Ohio. Invasion of Seasongood's underwriting business in counties, cities and school districts; Comments from senior principal David Conley on the state business of the company; Corporate history.
- A.G. Edwards Adds California Trading Desk. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p7
The article reports on A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.'s opening of a municipal bond trading desk in California. The trading desk will be responsible for municipal secondary tradings for the states of California, Nevada and Hawaii. It is the second regional effort of the company.
- New Hampshire Authority Heads to Market With $30M Deal. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p28
The article reports that the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority will sell about $30 million of new and refunding revenue bonds to finance single-family mortgages. The underwriting team will be UBS Securities LLC, Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. and A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc. The bond counsel on the...
- INVESTMENTS. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/8/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p32
Presents an update on the performance of the U.S. stock market from February 25 to March 3, 2004. Percent of increase in the stock price indexes; Updates on companies looking for potential stock buyers; Statistics cited by A.G. Edwards & Sons regarding the value of bond yields.
- Hawaii DOT Readies $96M Sale to Fund Harbor Improvements. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;6/22/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32408, p6
The article reports on Hawaii's Department of Transportation's negotiated sale of bonds on June 26 and 27, 2006 led by A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. According to the article, the deal is part of a $366 million, six-year capital improvement program designed to expand the capacity of harbors across...