Fitch Downgrades Lambert Airport to BBB+
- Waste Grade. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p35
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has assigned an A-plus/F-1 rating to Gilliam County's Series 2003A variable-rate demand on solid-waste revenue bonds in Oregon.
- Airport Debt Affirmed. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32340, p29
The article reports the A-minus rating assigned by Fitch Ratings to the 29 million dollar of revenue refunding bonds sold by the New Orleans Aviation Board in Louisiana. Despite of problems facing the board, its will still be able to make its debt service payments. The debt is secured by...
- Fitch to Include Commentary on Airport Compliance in Rating Reviews. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31572, p29
Reports that U.S.-based credit ratings company Fitch Ratings Inc. plans to begin including commentary in its ratings reviews indicating how well airport authorities and other issuers are complying with their secondary-market disclosure obligations. Reasons for the possible move; Details of the...
- ILLINOIS: Fitch Affirms Midway Debt. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/7/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32581, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has affirmed A-plus and A ratings to Midway Airport's $1.3 billion of its senior and subordinate debt in Illinois. According to analyst, the credit reflects the airport's established niche in the Chicago market for providing low-cost, point-to-point...
- MICHIGAN: Airport Agency Takes Dive. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p9
The article reports on the move of Fitch Ratings Ltd. to downgrade the rating of Wayne County Airport Authority in Michigan.
- Washington Airports Authority Gets Strong Fitch Rating Ahead of Deal. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p29
Reports on the rating assigned by Fitch Ratings Inc. to the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority current refunding and new-money bonds in Washington D.C. Reflection of the strong competitive position and complementary service offerings of Washington Dulles International Airport and...
- Greensboro Revs Raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31663, p2
Credit ratings company Fitch Ratings Inc. assigned AA-plus long-term ratings to Greensboro, North Carolina's combined enterprise system revenue bonds, $36.3 million of Series 2003A and $10 million of Series 2003B, and upgraded the city's $122 million in outstanding combined enterprise revenue...
- VIRGINIA: Herndon Refunding. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p29
Reports on the credit ratings given by Fitch Ratings Inc. to general obligation refunding bonds of Herndon, Virginia. Ratings given by other rating agencies; Basis for the ratings.
- NORTH CAROLINA: A-Plus Hospital Affirmed. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32335, p29
The article reports that the New Hanover Regional Medical Center's credit rating of A-plus was affirmed by Fitch Ratings Inc. it assigns about $114 million of revenue bonds, as hospital officials consider a $100 million bond offering that could price in 2006 in North Carolina. The basis of...