NY BCI Hits Recortd High of 33.7 in Oct
- Vicious Cycle. Kinsman, Matt // Promo;Jun2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p25
Focuses on the impact of economic downturn on the Consumer Confidence Index in the U.S. Factors affecting the earnings of various firms; Decrease of consumer spending; Level of competition.
- Leasing Index Indicates Recession Easing. // Assembly;Feb2010, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the Monthly Leasing and Finance Index (MLFI) which indicates that capital equipment demand appears to increase and the volume of new businesses for November 2009 has decreased by 7%.
- February MBI At 38.9-Back To December Level. Jr., Steven R. Kline // Modern Machine Shop;Apr2009, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p160
The article reports that the February metalworking business index reading of 38.9 showed improvement from the previous month. Though all the six subindices comprising the index were up from January, the numbers reportedly still indicate that the industry is contracting albeit at a slower rate. A...
- Irish Business Sentiment Improving. // Accountancy Ireland;Dec2014, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p84
The article reports on the improvement in business activity in Ireland in 2014, as reflected in the strong level of the KBC Bank Ireland/Chartered Accountants Ireland Business Sentiment Index.
- NY BCI Slumps To 17.4 in Oct.: Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the slower pace of improvement in the New York general business conditions index for October 2004, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's Empire State Manufacturing Survey. Optimism in future indexes; Economists' prediction of business conditions index.
- HIGHLIGHTS REEL. // Crain's New York Business;7/3/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p4
The article presents information on recent developments related to business in the U.S. The Bloomberg/Crain's New York Index rose by 2.5% to end the week at 318. The S&P 500 Index rose by 2.1%, closing at 1270. Three parts Middle Eastern turmoil mixed with one part anticipated heavy gasoline...
- MARKETPLACE. // San Diego Business Journal;1/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p37
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of various sectors in San Diego, California in 2010 including index watch, market trends and top gainers and losers.
- MARKET PLACE: SAN DIEGO PUBLIC STOCKS. // San Diego Business Journal;1/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p28
Several charts are presented depicting prices of public stocks, index numbers, and top gaining and losing companies in San Diego County, California in January 2008.
- CCI Inches Upward in March. // ACCA Insider;3/24/2010, Issue 357, p3
The article reports that Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) has issued its results of the Contractor Comfort Index (CCI) for the month of March. It informs that CCI is one of the economic indicators available in the market and will measure the contractors response to new business...