N.Y. Thruway's $1.1 Billion Deal Will Diminish Swap Capacity
- N.Y. Thruway Cuts Gas Prices, Sees Restaurant Windfall. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p3
No abstract available.
- N.Y. Thruway Deal Scores With Retail as Buyers Seek a Safe Bet. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;07/17/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30933, p1
Reports on the July 2000 offering of New York State Thruway Authority bonds. Demand from retail investors; Pricing; Favorable publicity surrounding the upgrade in the authority's underlying credit rating.
- N.Y.'s Thruway Authority to Sell $150 Million in Bans. Mckaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;05/24/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31146, p3
Reports on the New York Thruway Authority's issuance of variable-rate general revenue bond anticipation notes. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- N.Y.S. Thruway Authority picks underwriter team. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;02/03/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30571, p3
Reports that the New York State Thruway Authority has chosen Goldman Sachs & Co. to run the books on its sale of $315 million of dedicated highway and bridge trust fund bonds. Structure of the syndicates of the agency.
- New York State Thruway Authority waits for good rates for refunding. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/28/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30402, p6
Focuses on the plan of the New York State Thruway Authority to sell approximately $500 million in revenue bonds. Authority's monitoring of the bond market for the right time to launch the offering; Desire for present value savings of at least three percent from the refunding; Background on the...
- Thruway Oks $1.16B Budget. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/20/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33008, p1
The article reports on the approval a $1.16 billion budget for 2009 that includes increased bonding over the current year by New York State Thruway Authority. The authority plans to sell $103.9 million more revenue bonds in 2009 that it did in 2008. Moreover, bond proceeds will account for...
- New York Thruway Readies $779 Million Negotiated Deal. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/13/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33678, p5
The article reports on the plans of the New York State Thruway Authority to issue 779.3 million dollars of second general highway and bridge trust funds bonds, by negotiated bid through Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Hiscock & Barclay LLP, and Public Financial Management Inc. on March 14, 2012.
- New York State Thruway Authority Readies $336M Revenue Bond Sale. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32444, p4
The article reports on the plan of New York State Thruway Authority to sell about $336.2 million of personal income tax revenue bonds in the U.S. The Series 2006A revenue bonds that the company has the maturity date which will start on March 15, 2007 until March 15, 2026. The proceeds from the...
- N.Y. Thruway Looks to Get Deal Moving Again Within 3 Weeks. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p4
Reports on the expectation of the New York State Thruway Authority to get a derailed new-money and refunding deal back on track and into the bond market. Rejection of State Comptroller Alan Hevesi to the restructuring plan introduced for the bond deal; Agreement between Hevesi and Governor...