- Fascinating Fasteners. Wilson, Rob // Automotive Industries;Jan2004, Vol. 184 Issue 1, p43
Reports on the mechanical fastener for the automotive sector from Telezygology Inc. of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia and Textron Fastening Systems of Troy, Michigan. Technology and devices in the fastening industry; Roles of the fastener in the assembly and disassembly process of...
- Fastening systems equipped with intelligent technology. // Advanced Materials & Processes;May2005, Vol. 163 Issue 5, p21
The article presents information on Fastening systems that are equipped with intelligent technology. Proprietary intelligent fastening technology in which fasteners are equipped with embedded microprocessors remotely controlled by intelligent tools, has been developed by Telezygology Inc.,...
- INTELLIGENT FASTENING GOES GLOBAL. // Ward's Auto World;Feb2005 Supplement, Vol. 41, p10
Reports on the technology and partnership contract signed by Textron Fastening Systems Inc. with Telezygology Inc. (TZ) for exclusive global rights to develop, commercialize and manufacture products using proprietary intelligent fastening technology developed by TZ. Terms and conditions;...
- Goodbye nuts and bolts? Roberts, Craig; Gome, Amanda // BRW;12/4/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p56
Focuses on Sydney, New South Wales-based technology company, Telezygology (TZ). Background of the company; Partnership with Textron Fastening Systems; TZ's plans of a reverse takeover of a listed shell company, CED Australasia; Business planning; Capital raising; Relocation of management and...
- Engineered screws serve broad range. // Wire Journal International;Aug2005, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p32
Introduces the TORX and TORX PLUS drive systems, a line of threaded fasteners from Textron Fastening Systems Inc. Features; Availability of the fasteners; Industrial applications.
- ARE SMART FASTENERS FOR REAL? C. A. S. // Automotive Design & Production;Dec2003, Vol. 115 Issue 12, p24
Provides information on the fastener product line of Textron Fastening Systems. Basic types of intelligent fasteners; Functional performance of fasteners; Application and control considerations.
- Sheet metal extrusion makes complex, integrated parts. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Jul2003, Vol. 161 Issue 7, p15
Introduces a sheet metal extrusion technology from Textron Fastening System. Key features; Applicability; Availability.
- Shortening Aerospace Assembly. // Product Design & Development;Dec2003, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p14
Features cherry Rivetless Nut Plate fastener from Textron Fastening Systems. Key features; Availability; Usefulness.
- Textron takes "intelligent" focus with fastening technology. // Wire Journal International;Dec2003, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p23
Reports on Textron Fastening Systems' introduction of intelligent fasteners with embedded microprocessors. Remote control of the system by intelligent tools; Benefits to production systems of Textron's fastening technology; Potential applications of the technology for automotive airbag modules.