- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;4/29/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p5
Presents information on the terms of several bank loans granted to U.S.-based corporations.
- VIEW ON HIGH YIELD. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p10
Provides information on the bank loans for several companies in the U.S. as of June 2002.
- Closed Loans (June 13-June 20, 2002). // Bank Loan Report;6/24/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p4
Provides details on some closed bank loans of various companies in the U.S. for the period June 13-20, 2002.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;6/24/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p5
Provides details on several bank loans made by various companies in the U.S., as of June 2002.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;7/15/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p5
Provides information on the bank loans of several companies as of July 2002.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;4/14/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p4
Provides information pertaining to several bank loans in the U.S. as of April 14, 2003. Bank loans for Williams Pipeline Co., Ace Guaranty Re Inc., and Mills Corp.
- Helping loan officers see things your way. Wojtowicz, Jean // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/28/96, Vol. 17 Issue 32, p9B
Offers tips for an oil drilling company on how to successfully secure loans from banks. Need for strong documentation; Importance of third-party verification.
- Syndicators Find Blue-Chip Loans Unpopular. WEIDNER, DAVID // American Banker;4/29/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 81, p4
Discusses the evolution of bank's strategy towards providing loans to large corporations in the United States in the late 1990s. Erosion of the prices paid by corporate clients to bank loans; Impact of competition on relationship banking; Banks' building of relationship through other capital...
- In brief. Ben-Amos, Omri // American Banker;11/10/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 217, p7
Presents several issues on corporate finance. Factors in rating of bank loans; Information on amendment of credit facility; Components of Total Renal Care Holdings Inc. credit loans.