THE IPO 100
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p33
Presents the averages prices of initial public offerings as of the week ended December 29, 2003 in the U.S. Axis Capital Holding as best performer; Anchor Glass Container as worst performer; Trend in stock prices.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 36, p34
Lists U.S.-based companies who offered initial public offerings as of September 22, 2003. Journal Co.; RedEnvelope Inc.; AMIS Holdings; Anchor Glass Container Crop.; Neurochem Inc.; Buffalo Wild Wings Inc.
- Some Welcome Return Of Riskier IPOs. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p11
Reports on the return of riskier initial public offerings, companies with uncertain profit prospects selling their stocks. Lack of profits of issuers such as online gift merchant RedEnvelope Inc. and Anchor Glass Container Corp.; Investors' willingness to take risks; Industries where higher...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p40
Provides information initial public offerings in the U.S. as of October 20, 2003. DigitalNet Holdings; Xcyte Therapies; GTX.
- Fees: Monthly Focus on IPOs (1/1/03-12/31/03). // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p37
Presents data on fees for initial public offering (IPO) deals in the United States, from January 1 to December 31, 2003. Gladstone Commercial; Netgear; DigitalNet Holdings; FormFactor; International Steel Group; Axis Capital Holdings; Forstmann Little.
- Anchor deadline moves to Dec. 2. Halal, Ann Marie // Waste News;11/25/96, Vol. 2 Issue 28, p4
Reports on the extension of the deadline to purchase Anchor Glass Container Corporation which is located in Tampa, Florida. Definitive agreement signed by Anchor and Ball-Foster Glass Container Company; Information on purchase offers.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/12/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p17
Reports business developments in New Orleans, Louisiana as of May 2003. Issuer of restricted securities; Stocks of DigitalNet Holdings Inc.; Assessment of the risks to the attainment of sustainable growth.
- PQ silicate plant. // Chemical Week;3/6/96, Vol. 158 Issue 9, p32
Reports on the plan of PQ Corp. to convert the glass container plant it has acquired from Anchor Glass Container Corp. to produce liquid sodium silicate and sodium silicate glass. Other acquisition plans.
- Business briefs. // Ceramic Industry;May95, Vol. 144 Issue 5, p20
Reports that Anchor Glass Container Corp. has entered into a partnership with Coors Brewing Co. to produce glass bottle at the latter's manufacturing plant at Wheat Ridge, Colorado.