IPOs IN THE U.S
- GTx Offering to Add $40M, Rebuild Reserves, Buy Time. // Bioworld Week;11/1/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p5
The article reports on the issuance of a public offering of Memphis, Tennessee-based GTx Inc. to raise about 40 million dollars in 2010.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p41
Presents a review of the recent 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. as of October 2003. DigitalNet Holdings; Acusphere; Anchor Glass Container; AMIS Holdings; Gladstone Commercial; Ohio Legacy.
- Fees: Monthly Focus on IPOs (1/1/03-12/31/03). // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p37
Presents data on fees for initial public offering (IPO) deals in the United States, from January 1 to December 31, 2003. Gladstone Commercial; Netgear; DigitalNet Holdings; FormFactor; International Steel Group; Axis Capital Holdings; Forstmann Little.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 42, p19
The article presents information on IPO performances in U.S.-based business enterprises. Jed Oil has an offer price of 5.50, 51Job.lnc. has an offer price of 14.00, Google has an offer price of 85.00 and Marchex has an offer price of 6.50. Some other companies such as Stoktek Holdings, Xcyte...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 48, p24
The article discusses aftermarket performance of the initial public offerings (IPO) of various business enterprises in 2004. Companies that performed well include Cogent, Volterra Semiconductor and Interchange. Xcyte Therapies Inc., Staktek Holdings Inc. and Saystar Technologies are some...
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p17
Presents data on the initial public offering (IPO) deals in the aftermarket sector, for 2004. Shanda Interactive Enterprise; Volterra Semiconductor; RightNow Technologies; Syneron Medical; Staktek Holdings; Xcyte Therapies.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/31/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p17
The article focuses on the performance of Initial Public Offerings for the last 360 days. Offer price for New River Pharmaceuticals Inc. is 8.00 and price on January 26, 2005 was 21.07 with percent change of 163.375. W Hambrecht is the book manager. Offer price for Xcyte Therapies Inc. is 8.00...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/6/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 47, p17
This article presents information about the aftermarket performance of the initial public offerings (IPO) of various companies in the U.S. The best performance was shown by issuer Shanda Interactive Entertainment Ltd. with an offer price of $11.00, percentage change of 261.818, amount to the...
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/12/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p17
Reports business developments in New Orleans, Louisiana as of May 2003. Issuer of restricted securities; Stocks of DigitalNet Holdings Inc.; Assessment of the risks to the attainment of sustainable growth.