Overall, Loans Slide 13% in Q3
- LOANS BATTERED BY ECONOMY, WAR. Hintze, John // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p46
Reports on a decline in the syndicated loan market in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2003. Comparison between the bookrunner's overall loan volume, volumes of leveraged and investment-grade loans and total quarterly volume for the year 2002 and 2003; Effect of economic conditions on the...
- New Faces in Q1 Leveraged Loans. McDermott, Judy // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p34
Focuses on trends in the leveraged loan market in the U.S. in 2004. Imbalance between deal supply and investor demand; Merger and acquisitions activity; Syndicated loans; Effects of the competitive bidding process; Implications for the banking sector.
- Loan Market Feels The Need for Speed. Clouse, Carol J. // American Banker;11/15/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 176, p2
The article focuses on the leveraged loan market and the effect of acquisition loans and opportunistic refinancings on increasing the rate of loan syndication in the U.S.
- Syndicated Loan Boomlet Fizzles as Spreads Rise. MANDARO, LAURA // American Banker;10/8/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 193, p1
Reports that Terex Corp., a mining and construction equipment company in Westport, Connecticut took advantage of refinancing boomlet in the syndicated loan market to raise funds for an acquisition. Amount of loan sought by the company; Favorable terms on which the loan was sought; Scope for...
- Loan Amendments, the Other Refinance Wave. G. F. // Leveraged Finance News;11/11/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 43, p1
The article presents information on loan refinancing in the U.S. in 2013. It states that despite fall in loan refinancing, the pricing on existing syndicated loans are still being reduced by finance companies in the world. It also states technology sector is most active in attaining decreased...
- Al-Ghurair Investment closes refinancing. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/14/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p17
The article reports on a syndicated loan raised by industrial conglomerate Al-Ghurair Investment to refinance existing debt obligations and to raise additional funds.
- Continental Launches Ã«4.5B Refi Effort. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/24/2012, p30
The article reports on the launch of an initiative by German automobile parts supplier Continental AG to refinance a syndicated loan of 5.9 billion dollars that is due April 2014.
- Turkey's Bank Asya launches $150m loan deal. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/11/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p19
The article reports on the 150 million dollars refinancing deal of Bank Asya for which it has appointed Arab Banking Corporation, Noor Islamic Bank, National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) and Standard Chartered PLC for the syndication of the deal.
- Six Flags Unleashes Newest Facility, Leverage Climbs Higher. G. S. // High Yield Report;4/30/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p5
The article reports on the $1.1 billion credit facility launched by Six Flags Corp. on April 2007 in New York. The refinancing plan consists of an $800 million Tranche B term loan which will be due on 2015 and a $300 million credit facility which will also due on 2013. Analysts believe that the...