Burnishing Private Equity's Image
- Carlyle Forms China Fund For Larger Deals. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/15/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on the launch of Carlyle Group LLC's private-equity fund in Beijing, China.
- Carlyle splashes over Â£750m in pair of deals. Phillips, Mike // Estates Gazette;10/2/2010, Issue 1039, p51
This article reports on the completion of two deals by private equity firm Carlyle as it continued a spending spree of equity from its third European property fund.
- Untitled. Sidders, Jack // Estates Gazette;4/5/2014, Issue 1414, p03
The article reports the talks being conducted by private equity firm Blackstone as of early April 2014 to acquire Alban Gate at 125 London Wall, EC2, from the Carlyle Group for about 300 million pounds.
- Morrisons silent on family buyout reports. // Food Manufacture;Mar2014, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the decision of food retailer Morrisons to refuse to comment on reports that the founding family is considering taking the firm private as it had approached private equity groups Carlyle Group and CVC to gauge interest in funding buyout.
- Carlyle default halts Monument scheme. // Estates Gazette;2/14/2009, Issue 906, p19
The article reports that an office scheme designed by Ken Shuttleworth opposite London's Monument in England was put on hold after its backer said that it would default on its Â£17 million loan. U.S. private equity firm Carlyle Group announced that it would be unable to repay the loan used to...
- Carlyle Group Raises $1.5B to Invest In U.S., Canadian Infrastructure Fund. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;11/7/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32750, p5
The article reports on the announcement of Carlyle Group company that it has secured $1.15 billion equity commitments for its Carlyle Infrastructure Partners in the U.S. The fund, established in March 2006, is invested chiefly in U.S. and Canadian transportation and water infrastructure projects...
- Carlyle buys â‚¬230m portfolio from Italian government. // Estates Gazette;3/8/2003, Issue 310, p36
Reports that U.S. private equity firm Carlyle Group has acquired portfolio properties from the government in Italy. Significance of the acquisition deal; Properties included in the deal; Benefits of the portfolio.
- Carlyle on the hunt for managed accounts, hedge funds of funds. Jacobius, Arleen // Pensions & Investments;5/16/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p4
The article offers information on Washington-based private equity firm, Carlyle Group LLC's plan to add managed accounts and hedge funds of funds to its investment strategies. It is stated that the firm has been making investments across the world aimed at supplementing its investment lineup in...
- BIG DEALS. Glassman, James K. // Washingtonian Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p56
Focuses on the success of the private equity firm Carlyle Group. Reasons behind the criticisms against the company; Factors that contributed to the success of the private equity company; Companies that are owned by Carlyle Group, including Hertz, Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robins; Background of...
- Private equity leaders aim to promote hiring of veterans. BRADFORD, HAZEL // Pensions & Investments;10/19/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 21, p0008
No abstract available.