New HY Index: A Way to Manipulate?
- Commercial Banks Dominate Top US HY Spots. K. L. // High Yield Report;10/10/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p2
Reports on the lead of commercial banks in the dollar-dominated high yield league table rankings during the third quarter of 2005 in the U.S. Continuance of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.; Success of the Banc of America Securities LLC to clinch at the top ranking for the second quarter in a...
- CSFB Tops HY Boom Year. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the performance of the U.S. high yield investments market as of December 2003. Volume of issuance; Precautions taken by investors for the downside of the credit cycle; Diversity of issuer base; Business performance of market leader Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.
- CSFB Leads European League Tables. Husband, Sarah // High Yield Report;7/7/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p1
Reports that Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. topped the high yield corporate debt league table in Europe in the first half of 2003. Market share; Business strategies employed by the company.
- People Moves. // High Yield Report;10/6/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p7
Reports on developments concerning the careers of high yield portfolio managers as of October 6, 2003 including the appointment of Richard Phelan as co-head of European high yield research at Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.
- CSFB Leads Blockbuster HY Market. R.A. // Bank Loan Report;10/6/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p1
Reports on the performance of the U.S. high yield market for the period of January 1 to September 30, 2003. Role of the entry of larger institutional investors on inflows to high yield; Factors that contributed to the improved performance of Credit Suisse First Boston; Comment of CSFB global...
- CSFB shuffles European, U.S. derivatives pros. Hahn, Avital // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/21/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the efforts of the Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) to reorganize some of its derivatives specialists in Europe and the United States. Goal of CSFB to increase its over-the-counter derivatives trading in Europe and the US; Plans of CSFB to build client facilitation.
- DATA. // High Yield Report;2/23/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p8
Presents charts and graphs regarding high yield investments. High yield issues in registration from February 17-18, 2004; U.S. league table; Credit Suisse First Boston; Citigroup; JP Morgan; Banc of America Securities LLC; Deutsche Bank AG; Volume of U.S. high yield; Volume of European high...
- CSFB Moves Ahead In League Tables. J.F.; S.H. // High Yield Report;7/12/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p1
Reports on the top ranking for Credit Suisse First Boston in second quarter league tables for high yield's underwriters in the U.S. Investments; Bond issues; Market share; Competitors; Transactions and deals in the securities market.
- Fund Flows & Issuance Collide. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;3/22/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
Reports on pricing volatility issue facing the high yield bond market as of March 22, 2004. Decrease in the number of investors; Increase in the number of new bond issues; Competition for market dominance between Citigroup and Credit Suisse First Boston; Mutual fund flows.