CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // News from Native California;Winter2004, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p34
Presents a list of conferences, workshops and other California Indian events for 2004.
- ART 'N' AROUND. // Between the Lines (10807551);3/25/2010, Issue 1812, p22
A calendar of events in the U.S. from January to December 2010 is presented which includes an all-female artist exhibition, wood art exhibition and telescope workshop.
- 8 days a week. // Missoula Independent;7/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p20
The article highlights several events in Montana from July 1-8, 2010, including the grand opening of Watson Children's Shelter's grand opening at its new location, the Open Field Artists' Theatre Lab, a theater workshop at the Quaker Meeting House, and the "Printmaking and Poetry: Reflections on...
- FROM THE EDITOR. // Umbrella Online;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p2
The article focuses on important events and undertakings related to art that happened in 2005. It presents the upcoming art exhibitions, symposiums, as well as the author's experience while attending the special art workshop Edible Book Tea. It narrates the author's travel from Miami to New York...
- Museum Events. // Natural History;Feb2007, Vol. 116 Issue 1, p62
This section presents a calendar of events at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City, until August 2007. The Gold exhibition is on view until August 19. The Death by Black Hole: And Other Cosmic Quandaries lecture will be held on February 13. The Bead Workshop will be held on...
- Datebook. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/22/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p8
The article offers information on various events in New York State from August to September 2011. It says that Hudson Highlands Nature Museum will hold a Monarch Butterfly Walk at the Outdoor Discovery Center in Cornwall on August 27. It states that the Arts Council of Rockland will offer...
- CALENDAR. Trollbäck, Lisa // Print;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p24
The article presents a calendar of events for graphic artists and designers in the U.S. from January to March 2006. The Sundance Film Festival will be held in Park City, Utah. The art exhibition "The Imagery of Chess Revisited" will be held in New York. The Design as Thinking and Seeing Workshop...
- ANNOUNCEMENTS. // Journal of the West;Summer2004, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p78
Presents several announcements of special events related to national history in the U.S. as of 2004. Presentation of art exhibits held in Natural Museum of Wildlife Art; Collaboration between Upper Midwest Conservation Association and the North Dakota State Historical Society to sponsor...
- Thousands Attend Grand 25th Annual Darbar-E-Khalsa. // India -- West;1/7/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 7, pA14
The article reports on the success of the grand 25th annual Darbar-E-Khalsa celebration which was attended by thousands of Indians, held at the at the Fair Plex in Los Angeles County Fairgrounds, California.