An interview with Wendy Rose
- "A Message in a Bottle". ZECCHINI, LAETITIA // Cross / Cultures: Readings in the Post / Colonial Literatures in;2016, Vol. 189, p113
An essay on the translation of the book of poems "Kala Ghoda Poems" by Indian poet Arun Kolatkar, into French is presented. Topics discussed include the trends of Indian poetry translation in France due to French interest, the several factors required in translation such as patience and delicacy...
- Guide to the Year's Work. Riede, David G. // Victorian Poetry;Fall2002, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p267
Comments on key issues concerning women and literature in Great Britain. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent and related topics; Significance to the study of Victorian poetry.
- O MATROANÄ‚ (Maria B. Baiulescu). CISTELECAN, Al. // Studia Universitatis Petru Maior - Philologia;2013, Issue 14, p5
The essay reconstitutes the militant activity of Maria Baiulescu, and analyzes her poetry in the context of the beginning of the XXth century. The focus is on her charitable and feminist initiatives, while her naÃ¯ve and rhetorical poetic art, typical for an industrious housewife busy with the...
- A Study of Shen Jingzhuan's Life and Writings. ZHANG Qinghua // Qingdao Daxue Shifanxueyuan Xuebao/Journal of Teachers College Q;2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p48
No abstract available.
- Rudra Kinshuk: Tara Patel -- Distorted Welt of Her Memory. Kinshuk, Rudra // Muse India;2014, Issue 56, p1
The article presents a brief career profile of Tara Patel, a freelance journalist and columnist. Born in 1949, Patel is a welcome break in the literary canon of Indian English poetry, so far dominated by the Indian university wits. Her first book of poems, "Single Woman," is a strong statement...
- Yellow Spring's poetess of wine. Stagaman, Mary // Cincinnati Magazine;May2000, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p176
Features Cincinnati, Ohio-based wine writer Lainie Holman. Foray into creative writing; Participation in a poetry workshop; Treatment of wine in the United States; Importance of cultivating a relationship with a wine merchant; Benefits of poetry.
- In Memoriam Roberta Spear. // Great River Review;Spring/Summer2005, Issue 42, Preceding p1
The article presents information about poetess Roberta Spear. She was born in Hanford, California, thirty miles from Fresno. In 1974, she married Jeffrey Shelby and in 1979 they moved to Winston Salem, North Carolina, where he completed medical school. They returned to Fresno because of the...
- Remembering Roberta. Everwine, Peter // Great River Review;Spring/Summer2005, Issue 42, p1
Presents information about poetess Roberta Spear. Description of her beauty; Details of her marriage with Jeffrey Shelby and birth of her two children; Gathering at her house for playing poker.
- Juanita Bourns. // Gentle Giants: Women Writers in Texas;1983, p168
The article features Juanita Bourns, a woman writer in Texas. Information on Bourns' poem that was published in the February 1982 issue of the Pacifica Nexus magazine is presented. The family background of Bourns is mentioned. The article also identifies several poems she has written, including...