- Hear. Massey, Joseph // Northwest Review;2008/2009, Vol. 46/47 Issue 3/1, p53
Presents the poem "Hear," by Joseph Massey. First Line: The field; Last line: illegibly.
- Becoming Animal. Massey, Josh // Minnesota Review (Minnesota Review);Fall2009/Spring2010, Issue 73/74, p106
Presents the poem "Becoming Animal," by Josh Massey. First Line: To be this giraffe; Last Line: ripped away, these withered ends.
- Lull. Massey, Joseph // Quarterly West;Winter2010/Spring2011, Issue 70/71, p146
The poem "Lull," by Joseph Massey is presented. First Line: Lethargy; Last Line: to noise.
- Tenement in the Hereafter. Massey, Karen // Sub-Terrain;2015, Vol. 8 Issue 72, p18
The poem "Tenement in the Hereafter" by Karen Massey is presented. First Line: The premises are a family dwelling, Last Line: Parties are included.
- Drowse. MASSEY, JOSEPH // Western Humanities Review;Winter2011, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p130
The poem "Drowse," by Joseph Massey is presented. First Line: Space heater hum; Last Line: accumulates.
- Photograph of a Mine. Massey, Joseph // Northwest Review;2008/2009, Vol. 46/47 Issue 3/1, p54
Presents the poem "Photograph of a Mine," by Joseph Massey. First Line: Somehow; Last Line: part.
- MASSEY KNEW OUR INDUSTRY INSIDE AND OUT, AND TOLD IT LIKE IT WAS. Donnell, Rich // Panel World Buyers' Guide;Jan2012, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
The article presents an obituary for Rick Massey.
- Vernal Equinox. Massey, Joseph // Laurel Review;Spring2011, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p121
The poem "Vernal Equinox" by Joseph Massey is presented. First Line: Distant s##t; Last Line: flat, static whisk.
- FOR NIKKI GIOVANNI. Massey, Omar // Essence (Time Inc.);
The article presents the poem "For Nikki Giovanni," by Omar Massey. First Line: There you were; Last Line: I could become.