BIG TIMES/LITTLE TIMES
- non-profit update. McClellan, Sarah // Fort Worth Business Press;7/16/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p22
Presents an update on nonprofit organizations in Texas as of July 16, 2004. Purpose of the grant received by Lena Pope home from the city and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration for the Community Solutions program; Information on the 2004 Summer Forum presented by the...
- Bank One rolls out private foundation product. Schneider, A.J. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/20/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p28
Reports on the private foundation services offered by Bank One in Indianapolis, Indiana. Aim to provide grants to other organization for charitable purposes; Source of the foundation funds; Amount allocated for the private foundation.
- Seeds For Education. // Science Teacher;Sep2001, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p84
Reports the provision of monetary grants by the Lorrie Otto Seeds for Education Fund of the Milwaukee Foundation in Wisconsin.
- Grants to relieve strain on utility bills. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/25/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p19A
Reports the grants awarded by United Way of Central Indiana to help member agencies on with utility bills.
- Help for Victims of Hate. // Your Church;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p8
Reports the provision of grants by the Boston Piano Religious Trust to houses of worship in the United States.
- Peyback grant deadline is Feb. 1. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/27/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p9
Reports on the awarding of cash grants to community agencies by the PeyBack Foundation in Indianapolis, Indiana. Total amount disbursed by the organization; List of recipients of the cash grant.
- A.R.T./NY Moves More Mellon Money. Jacobs, Leonard // Back Stage;06/28/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 26, p2
Reports on the art grants received by the Alliance of Resident Theatres of New York City from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Arts Relief Fund. Purpose of the fund; Outcome of the second disbursement round; Recipients of the second round of disbursement.
- Actors' Fund Garners Health Insurance Cash. Armbrust, Roger // Back Stage;2/7/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the grant received by Actors' Fund of America from Screen Actors Guild-Producers Industry Advancement & Cooperative Fund to establish a West Coast division of the Artists' Health Insurance Resource Center at Los Angeles in California. Efforts of the Actors' Fund of America to address...
- Grant Supports Native Health Care. // Alaska Business Monthly;Apr2010, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the 60,000 dollars one-year grant received by the Southcentral Foundation from Avon Foundation Breast Care Fund to raise awareness of the significance of early detection of breast cancer in Alaska.