- ANALYZING AND SOLVING PRODUCTIVITY PROBLEMS. Walsh, David S.; Johnson, Thomas J. // Training & Development Journal;Jul80, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p70
Discusses how to analyze and solve productivity problems. Definition of a company's position on productivity; Causes of productivity problems; Amount of activity focused on productivity improvement.
- Be more revenue-savvy rather than cost oriented. Sheldon, Nina // Cosmetic Surgery Times;Mar2002, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on the efficiency of practice analysis tool use to evaluate professional dental and medical services in Charlotte, North Carolina. Gauge for measuring expense categories on corporate management; Significance of higher level producers on revenues; Implications of revenue-oriented for...
- A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK FOR UNDERSTANDING PRODUCTIVITY. Burch Jr., E. Earl // Industrial Management;May/Jun79, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p1
Presents a conceptual framework for understanding the concept of productivity in industries. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on industrial management.
- How to identify your high-performance patterns. Haskell, Lew // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/25/96, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p12B
Presents advice on how to maximize company productivity. Need to identify high-performance patterns; Building on these patterns.
- Productivity Improvement Through Politics. Jones, William A.; Johnson, Victoria E. // Industrial Management;Mar/Apr87, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p31
No abstract available.
- MANUFACTURING DISCIPLINE: IMPROVING PRODUCTIVITY WITH LOW CAPITAL INVESTMENT. Barbee, Gene // Industrial Management;Sep/Oct92, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p2
Focuses on the improvement of productivity with low capital investment through the manufacturing discipline technique. Benefits of manufacturing discipline; Enumeration of trends in management style; requirements of manufacturing discipline.
- Chickens, Eggs, and Productivity in Organizations. Farris, George F. // Organizational Dynamics;Spring75, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p2
Analyzes the problems of productivity, absenteeism and misdirection of merchandise in industrial organizations. Factors influencing the development of industrial problems; Effects of employee performance on the organizational characteristics; Implication of productivity theory for management...
- The Quality Gap: Causes and Cures. Ross, Joel // Industrial Management;Sep/Oct84, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p19
Investigates the causes of poor quality industrial management and productivity. Lack of attention and commitment by top management; Ways to improve quality management and productivity; Impact of the judgment of the customer on quality.
- The Challenge for Industrial Managers: Productivity and Quality In the Workplace. Edosomwan, Johnson Aimie // Industrial Management;Sep/Oct87, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p25
Focuses the challenges confronting industrial managers and engineers with the increasing demand for productivity and quality in the workplace. Principles of productivity and quality management; Approaches in controlling the elements involved in productivity and quality improvement programs;...
- Productivity. // Business Mexico;2001 Special Edition, Vol. 10/11 Issue 12/1, p57
Focuses on productivity strategies of business enterprises taking considerations for quality and costs in Mexico. Investment of time with clients and technological innovations at Cisco Systems; Coordination between different departments at US Filter-Vivendi; Key to increase productivity at...