- SHARP PN-V601 PROFESSIONAL LCD MONITOR. // Digital Signage Magazine;Feb2011, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p40
The article offers brief information on the PN-V601 liquid crystal display (LCD) monitor Sharp Electronics Corp.
- VIDEO TECHNOLOGY. // Sound & Video Contractor;Apr2009, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p55
The article evaluates the DigitalMedia content distribution system from Creston Electronics, Inc., the PN-325 32 inches professional liquid crystal display (LCD) monitor from Sharp Electronics, and the HL275OU Super Extended Graphics Array Plus (SXGA+) high-brightness LCD projector from...
- What's New VIDEO PRODUCTS. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jan2004, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p74
Provides information on several video electronic devices. MP-45t liquid crystal display unit from Boxlight; IK-WBO1A wireless network camera from Toshiba Imaging Systems; DLA-HX1U projector from JVC Professional Products Co.
- BIG BOARD. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jun2009, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p56
The article describes the digital signage system installed at the Stetson University's School of Business Administration in DeLand, Florida. The university relays information to students through a multiscreen digital signage system built on the foundation of a pair of Sharp PN-G655U 65 inch high...
- Home-Theater Front Projectors Tally 11% Unit Growth In Q1. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/18/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p32
The article examines the home-theater front projector market in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2012. Industry reports indicate that home-theater projector sale showed slow and steady growth as consumers preferred lower-priced, multi-purpose projectors. Growth were seen in the liquid crystal on...
- Sony's latest lightweight LCD projectors. // NZ Business;Oct2005, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p45
Evaluates two lightweight LCD projectors from Sony. VPL-GX20; VPL-GS20.
- Sharp launches 1 Billion LCD Display. // Management Services;Apr2003, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p29
This paper focuses on Sharp's introduction of its LL-T2020 UXGA LCD data monitor. It includes superior features such as ASV, 10-bit gamma correction and the anti-reflective, anti-glare black TFT making it deal for graphics intensive work. The Sharp LCD panel on the LL-T2020 is capable of...
- Sharp Intros Lower-Priced LCD TVs. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/5/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p1
The article announces the decision of Sharp to launch two digital light projector (DLP) and liquid crystal display televisions at the CEDIA Expo in Indianapolis, Indiana. The projector is powered by Texas Instruments' Dark Chip3 DLP chip and Sharp's proprietary Computer & Video Integrated...
- Sharp CE Sales Jump 12.2%. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/8/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p133
The article reports on the financial performance of Sharp Electronics for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2006. Sharp reported an increase in sales of audio/visual and communication equipment, jumped 12.2 percent, hitting $9.5 billion, up from $8.5 billion in the previous 12 months. Sales of LCD...