- Digital Duplication. // T H E Journal;Mar2005, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p38
Provides information on office equipment and supplies. Deskjet 450wbt mobile printer from Hewlett-Packard; Digital laser photocopier and printer from Canon USA; WorkCentre Pro 165 photocopier from Xerox Corp.
- Customer demand is driving next wave of office technology. Benedetti, G. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;12/27/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p1
This article focuses on the introduction of copier in offices. When the copier was introduced to the office lineup in 1950, it soon became the most widely used piece of equipment. Until then the only way to copy a document was to use a typewriter and messy carbon paper. Until the 1980's the...
- SMALL OFFICE SOLUTIONS. Donaldson, Sonya A. // Black Enterprise;Jun2004, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p82
Gives advice on purchasing a printing solution for a small office. Benefits of multifunction devices; Features of Canon MultiPass MP390 printer, scanner, fax and copier; Factors which should be considered before purchasing a multifunction device.
- COLOR SCHEME. Cooper, Steve // Entrepreneur;Jan2004, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p39
Features Minolta's DiALTA CF2002 printer/copier.
- NEW DIMENSIONS. Vogt Jr., Carlton F. // Design News;3/27/89, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p15
Reports developments related to engineering in the U.S. Significance of the electronic ignition key that will send a unique signal to the engine control system, developed by GTE Laboratories; Features of the new copier from Xerox Corp.; Collaboration of steel companies with the U.S. Department...
- A quality copier for the smaller office. // Accountancy;Mar1980, Vol. 91 Issue 1039, p142
Evaluates the 2010 plain paper copier machine from Gestetner Corp. Production capacity of the machine; Price of the unit; Contact information.
- OFFICE WORKHORSES: PICKING A WINNER. Cole, George // Accountancy;Jun93, Vol. 111 Issue 1198, p60
Features several photocopiers from different companies in Great Britain. Infotech 9233Z; Panasonic FP-4080; Ricoh M50. INSETS: ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES.;PHOTOCOPIER TECHNOLOGY AND TYPES OF COPIER..
- Medium-sized copier with 15-bin sorter. // Accountancy;Nov79, Vol. 90 Issue 1035, p38
This article reports on the launch of the Rank Xerox 3450 copier from Rank Xerox Ltd. The Rank Xerox 3450 copier is designed for the medium-volume user who needs from 7000 copies per month. The makers claim that it is ideal for those who require high productivity, but who have limited space. A4...
- Copiers for accountants. Anand, Valerie // Accountancy;May72, Vol. 83 Issue 945, p57
The article describes the wide range of possibilities for copying machines in an accountant's office in Great Britain. The Flatbed model offers multi-copy facilities. Some combine streamfeeding with copying. Rotary copiers are fed through the machines from nose to tail. Dry copier are mostly...