Developing the Internal HR Consultant's Role
- Personnel development planner. Couzins, Martin // Personnel Today;12/14/2004, p19
This article presents information about several events related to personnel development. The event "Managing People," is being organized on December 15. The event "Preventing Accidents--The Human Factors," is being organized in January 2005 on different locations in Great Britain.
- Personnel development planner. Couzins, Martin // Personnel Today;1/20/2004, p25
This article lists several congresses and conventions on effective personnel management, to be held in Great Britain, during January and February 2004. Seminar titled "Interpersonal Effectiveness in Management," organised by IIR Management Development will be held from January 26-28. Another...
- SUN GOES DOWN ON HR DINOSAURS... // Personnel Today;5/6/2008, p1
The article offers information on the annual Public Sector People Managers' Association conference which took place in Brighton, England in April 2008. The theme of the conference was "'Evolution or Extinction," which captured the debate that is currently raging about what the future holds for...
- CIPD BRANCH DIARY. // People Management;9/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p60
Presents upcoming meetings in Great Britain for the year 2005 related to personnel management.
- what's on. // Human Resources Magazine;Dec2008/Jan2009, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p8
A calendar of events for the 2008 Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRINZ) Professional Development Programme is presented which includes HR Foundations workshop on February 18-20, 2009, Australasian Talent Conference on March 18-20, 2009, and "929" Conference on May 13, 2009.
- what's on. // Human Resources Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p31
Provides information on several events suitable for managers and human resource practitioners from August 10 to November 4, 2005 in New Zealand. HR Foundations; Conference & Expo; MasterClass in Effective Facilitation; Strategic HRM.
- Call for HR to get down to the bar. // Personnel Today;5/20/2003, p48
The article focuses on the 2003 Richmond Events' Human Resource (HR) Forum held from May 8-11, 2003. The three-and-a-half days Richmond Events' HR Forum was held on the luxury liner Aurora. In the meeting, it was discussed that HR directors don't get out enough and should spend more time in bars...
- Our events. // Personnel Today;5/31/2005, p14
The article provides information about the forthcoming congresses and conventions related to human capital. A seminal titled "Discrimination and Diversity" is being held on June 9, 2005 in London. This one-day seminar from IRS, in association with the online venture of the journal "Personnel...
- FUTURE MEETINGS. // Human Resource Planning;1985, Vol. 8 Issue 4, following p240
The article presents a schedule of future meetings of human resource planning society. In 1986 Professional Development Workshops will be held on Forecasting and Planning, Challenge of Human Resource Planning, Human Resource Strategies and Business Planning for Advanced Practitioners, Personal...