Moody's: Declines May Lead Schools, Hospitals to Reconsider Relationships
- Bellin Hospital Gets Hike. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/4/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33642, p7
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has granted an A2 cash position level to Bellin Memorial Hospital in Wisconsin which affects the 83 million dollars debt issued by the Wisconsin Health and Education Facilities Authority and Green Bay Redevelopment Authority.
- PUERTO RICO: University Rating Confirmed. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/30/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32497, p39
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has confirmed its Baa2 rating on the University of Puerto Rico's $440 million outstanding pledged-revenue debt and $86 million subordinate debt. The subordinate deal was issued by the Puerto Rico Industrial, Tourist, Education, Medical and...
- Moody's: More Universities Expect Revenue to Drop. // Bond Buyer;1/5/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33643, p2
The article reports that more universities are expecting a decline in net tuition revenue despite Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s forecast that the revenue of majority of colleges and universities will grow in 2012.
- Two bonds dealt downgrades. Apslund, Jon // AHA News;11/13/95, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p2
Reports on a health care review by Moody's Investors Service about the financial performance of hospitals in Illinois. Ratings of hospital-revenue bonds; Financial problems faced by hospitals from Medicaid funding cuts and the growth of managed care.
- Moody's Drops Mass. Hospital Ahead of Major Expansion Deal. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/31/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33375, p3
The article reports that the Lowell General Hospital has been downgraded to Baa1 from A3 by Moody's Investors Service as it plans to increase its debt load to finance a new patient tower.
- GEORGIA: Valdosta, Lowndes Stable. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32539, p27
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to revise the outlook on its A2 rating for the Valdosta and Lowndes County Hospital Authority in Georgia to stable from negative. It discusses the authority's plan to sell $55 million of bonds. According to analysts, the outlook...
- Bond picture shows weakened credit. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;9/5/95, Vol. 69 Issue 17, p17
Reports on a review by Moody's Investors Service indicating that hospital bond rating declined since 1992. Credit rating problems in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
- Flint, Mich., Hospital Bonds Dropped to Ba1 by Moody's. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32437, p7
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to drop its rating to below investment grade for $68 million of outstanding bonds issued through the Flint, Michigan, Hospital Building Authority on behalf of the Hurley Medical Center. Moody's has downgraded the rating to Ba1 from...
- Moody's downgrades some Mass. hospitals. // Modern Healthcare;11/7/94, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p28
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's downgrading of the bond ratings of seven Massachusetts hospitals.