Advocate Health Care Backing $115M Deal With Its Own Liquidity
- Chicago CHIN signs demonstration site. // Modern Healthcare;9/4/95, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p38
Reports on Oak Brook, Illinois-based Advocate Health Care's signing of a subscriber agreement with the Metropolitan Chicago Community Health Information Network (CHIN). Initial implementation site for the demonstration phase of the CHIN project; Aims of the Chicago CHIN.
- Advocate system to sell health plan. Japsen, Bruce // Modern Healthcare;4/22/96, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p29
Reports on the plan of Oak Brook, Illinois Advocate Health Care to sell its managed-care plan for $27 million and focus on being a provider network. Healthsource as potential buyer of the plan; 10-year managed-care contract between the companies.
- Mixing it up. Nordhaus-Bike // Materials Management in Health Care;Oct99, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p17
Focuses on the supplier diversity program of the Advocate Health Care system in Illinois. Efforts to provide opportunities to minority- and women-owned suppliers; Appointment of Judy Siegel as director of supplier diversity; Challenge of clearing obstacles such as perceptions about its Premier...
- Advocate's Ummel joins Ernst & Young. Japsen, Bruce // Modern Healthcare;3/4/96, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p42
Reports on the resignation of Stephen Ummel as co-executive officer and chairman of the board of Advocate Health Care. Plan of Ummel to join Ernst & Young's Health Care Consulting Group; Job experiences.
- Advocate Health Care Narrows Its Review Down to 2 Agencies. Panczyk, Tania // Adweek Midwest Edition;6/24/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 26, p3
Provides information on review of advertising agencies conducted by Advocate Health Care in Chicago, Illinois as of June 2002. Amount of the advertising account; Objective of the review.
- Advocate Affirmed. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/16/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31616, p31
Reports on the credit rating of Advocate Health Care Network.
- SPOTLIGHT: RISHI SIKKA. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;
The article profiles Rishi Sikka, vice-president of clinical transformation at Advocate Health Care.
- Advocate wins diversity award. // AHA News;06/17/96, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p5
Reports that Advocate Health Care has been named Corporation of the Year by the Coalition for United Community Action.
- Humana leaves health care delivery. Asplund, Jon // AHA News;03/09/98, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p4
Reports the acquisition of Humana health centers by Advocate Health Care company. Goals of Humana for selling its properties; Nature and services offered by Advocate company.