Pay Attention to Details
- Final Sale for Capitol. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/15/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33616, p9
The article reports on the 55 million-dollar revenue bonds for the renovation of Kansas state capitol in Topeka, Kansas by Kansas Development Finance Authority, which is anticipated to be the last and 11th sale of the 20-year revenue bonds for the proceeds of the renovation project.
- Buckeye Building Agency Offers $80M, Mostly BABs. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/16/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33282, p6
The article reports on the approximately 80 million dollars revenue bonds to be offered by the Ohio Building Authority in a deal for taxable Build America Bonds (BABs) and traditional tax-exempt debt.
- Eastern promise. Kriegler, Yun // Lawyer 2B;Autumn2012, p15
The article reports on the increase of innovative bonds and debt financing offerings in the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
- Detroit draws better reviews for its credit. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;4/1/96, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p4
Reports that Detroit has received AAA rating for its $407 million debt refinancing of its waste-to-energy incinerator. Comment by Valerie Johnson, Detroit's finance director; Impact of bond markets on Detroit's finance; Initial ratings of the bonds; Principal underwriters for the refinancing.
- Top 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;4/2/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33689, p17
The article presents a list of the top 10 electronic-mailed mailed stories relative to bonds in the U.S. including Michigan Finance Authority's outlook on unemployment debt, pension funds misery, and halt payments on GO warrants in Jefferson County, Alabama.
- Chicago Wants $500 Million More Of O'Hare GARBs in November. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p40
Reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois city finance officials to sell additional $500 million of debt for O'Hare International Airport money and refunding deal in November 2003. Purpose for which airport revenue bonds proceeds to be utilized; Total amount of bonds sold by Chicago during...
- Of corporate bondage. Weber, Toby // Telephony;02/19/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 8, p44
Focuses on the growth of bond offerings in the communications sector as of February 2001. Companies that have filed for debt offerings; Reason behind the offerings; Implementation of shelf filings for offerings.
- CALIFORNIA: Voters Nix Hospital Debt. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/2/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32870, p9
The article reports that the $27 million general obligation bonds requested by Oak Valley Hospital District was rejected in a public voting held on April 29, 2008 in Stanislaus County, California. The bond requests failed because it fell short of the required two-thirds majority votes, getting...
- CALIFORNIA: Bay Park Bonds on Ballot. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/2/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32870, p9
The article reports on the plan of East Bay Regional Park District in California to put on ballot in November 2009 a package of $500 million general obligation bonds. The bonds will be used to fund new regional park projects and improvements of local park districts. The bond request is noted to...