- Picks & pans: Tube. Hiltbrand, D. // People;9/16/91, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p9
Reviews the television program `Nurses.`
- local celebrity bloggers. // Outlook: Columbus;Dec2013, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p44
Blogs are presented which include one on calming techniques, another on television shows and one on volunteering.
- letters. Whittaker, Alison; Brown, Keith; Fowler, Nick; McQue, Dean // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Jan2005, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p7
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "So You Want to Make a Difference," which focused on volunteer work; Criticism against the television series "Himalaya" on BBC; "Eritrea Gets Back on Track," which described the country of Eritrea.
- Confessions of nurses bring the profession into disrepute. Scott, Helen // British Journal of Nursing;6/13/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p728
Editorial. Criticizes the depiction of nurses in the television program 'Confessions of Doctors and Nurses.' Nursing stereotypes shown on television; Purpose of the program; Nurse misconduct presented in the show.
- CATCHY THEME. // Education Week;7/28/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p4
Volunteers spruce up the library at Reuben Elementary School in rural Newberry County, South Carolina, on July 13, 2004 during a "makeover" event modeled after the popular television show "Trading Spaces." The nautical theme, created by state public-television set designers, featured a beach...
- I SAVED Elle's skin! Sheedy, Chris // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);3/1/2004, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p23
Features Nick DuBois, a contestant in the reality television program "My Restaurant Rules." Her encounter with supermodel Elle Macpherson; Experiences in India as a volunteer for leper hospitals.
- Married life uncovered. Drife, James Owen // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/31/2003, Vol. 326 Issue 7400, p1219
Reviews the TV program "Mr and Mrs: The Wrights," which will be aired by the British Broadcasting Corp. and which features a husband and wife who are a physician and a nurse, and their family life.
- This show about nurses will get it right. // RN;Jan93, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p16
Introduces the television news program `Nursing Approach,' aired January 1993, on CNBC's American Medical Television. Format and focus of stories; Producers.
- TV show on in July. // Australian Nursing Journal;Jul96, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the slated telecast of the television program `Nursing in the 90s.'