Aristocrat Technologies goes exclusive
- ARISTOCRAT LANDS MAJOR SYSTEMS DEAL. // Casino Journal;Mar2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the move of Choctaw Nation to select Aristocrat Technologies Inc.'s Oasis 360 system for seven of its casino properties in Oklahoma. It says that the contract represents a strategic partnership for Aristocrat within the state. It adds that after all Oasis 360 installations...
- Small change means big money for slot company. Mihailovich, Steven // Las Vegas Business Press;12/22/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p10
Reports developments related to the gaming industry in Las Vegas, Nevada. Financial performance of Aristocrat Technologies Inc.; Impact of the conventions and meetings on the local economy; Escalation of profit for slot company.
- STATION'S TRAIN HEADED FOR CALIFORNIA. Vetter, Don // Casino Journal;Jul2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p24
Focuses on the California-based Thunder Valley Casino owned by the United Auburn Indian Community, managed by Las Vegas, Nevada-based Station Casinos Inc. Value of the locomotive; Revenues and profits to be generated by the casino in its first year of operation; Symbols emblazoned on the stone...
- Gaming expo to become more focused on security. Mihailovich, Steven // Las Vegas Business Press;9/15/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p12
Comments on several issues related to gambling industry in Nevada. Emphasis on security at the Global Gaming Exposition; Participation of Aristocrat Technologies Inc. in the trade show; Amount of revenues gained by the state for July 2003.
- Investor ire aimed at Aristocrat Leisure. Sodoma, Brian // Las Vegas Business Press;2/24/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p8
Reports on developments in the gaming industry in Las Vegas, Nevada as of February 24, 2003. Regulatory scrutiny against poker machine manufacturer Aristocrat Technologies Inc.; Archon Corp.'s announcement of its net revenues for the quarter ending December 31, 2002; Boyd Gaming Corp.'s posting...
- Aristocrat success with OASIS 360 and Viridian. // Casino International;Nov2008, p32
The article reports that the gambling equipment manager Aristocrat Technologies has reached agreements to install its Viridian slot machines in two casinos in the U.S. and Italy. Aristocrat will provide the machines for the Casino de Venezia in Venice, Italy and the Red Hawk Casino in Shingle...
- After a difficult stretch, new products and new focus help Aristocrat Technologies make competitive strides. Green, Marian // International Gaming & Wagering;Aug2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p35
Describes the business performance of Aristocrat Technologies in the North American gaming industry. Remarks from Aristocrat Technologies president Gavin Isaacs; Position of Aristocrat on using licensed entertainment properties to create slot games; Commitment of Aristocrat to the North...
- NOT BUSINESS AS USUAL. KNIGHTLY, ARNOLD M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/19/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 29, pP6
The article reports on the possible impact of auction process to be conducted by Station Casinos on the locals casino industry in Las Vegas, Nevada. If the founding family wins the auction to be held on August 6, 2010, Station Casinos could remain intact. The company has grown from one casino in...
- Gaming commission grants Green Valley casino license. // Las Vegas Business Press;11/26/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p3
Reports the gaming license received by the Station Casinos Inc. from the Gaming Commission in Nevada. Operation of the Green Valley Ranch Station Casino; Description of the location of the casino; Purpose of the licensing.