New Holland tractors updated
- New Holland TN95VA pulls heavy loads in narrow rows. // Southeast Farm Press;5/18/2005, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p8
This article reports that with 80 PTO horsepower and a minimum overall width as small as 42.3 inches, New Holland Inc.'s narrow TN95VA tractors can pull heavy loads in extremely narrow rows. The ultra-narrow TN95VA fits between vineyard rows, yet can handle the demands of large sprayers and...
- New Holland TD5050 combines economy, simplicity. // Southeast Farm Press;3/11/2009, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p24
No abstract available.
- Aiming at niches. Wehrspann, Jodie // Farm Industry News;Jan2000, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p70d
Features New Holland's tractors and telehandlers. Introduction of a brand-new series of 92 to 135 PTO hp tractors, called the TM series, to compete with the John Deere 7000 Ten; Advantages of telehandlers over tractors; Suggested price for its LM430 telehandler.
- Growth spurt. Wehrspann, Jodie // Farm Industry News;Apr2006, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p34
The article presents information on the tractors and tillage tools introduced by New Holland in the U.S. market in 2006. The features and engine specifications of the TG series II row-crop tractors are described. Information on the features and engine specifications of the TJ 4-wd series...
- TJ pushes Case and NH closer. Williams, Mike // Farmers Weekly;1/11/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 2, p61
Discusses the resemblance between New Holland's high horsepower TJ pivot steer tractors and the Case Steiger STX models. Differences between the TJ and STX specifications for the North American market; TJ options list of New Holland.
- Big Blue has bigger player. VOGT, WILLIE // American Agriculturist (0161-8237);May2013, Vol. 210 Issue 5, p16
The article offers a preview of the T8 Series tractors from New Holland NV.
- New Holland four-cylinder engines pack power in TN-A Series tractors. // Western Farm Press;11/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p23
No abstract available.
- Middleweight contender. Collings, Andy // Farmers Weekly;9/12/2003, Vol. 139 Issue 11, p70
Describes the TS-A tractor range manufactured by New Holland. Features of the tractors; Performance characteristics of the tractors; Design of the engine.
- Increased power raises New Holland performance. Hill, Peter; Fone, Nick // Farmers Weekly;10/28/2005, Vol. 143 Issue 18, p67
This article features the New Holland T800 three-model line-up of farm tractors. New transmission options and improved controls support the introduction of higher performance Tier 3 engines in the tractor range. The line-up offers tractors from 248hp to 303 hp. That represents a significant...