- Study: States' Underlying Revenues Fell For Eighth Consecutive Quarter. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p4
Reports on the decline of tax revenue in the second quarter of 2003 in New York City. Improvement of economic conditions; Calculation of real tax revenue by adjusting tax revenues; Decline of real adjusted tax revenue.
- Good News. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p27
Reports on the growth projections of the Kansas Revenue Estimating Group in Kansas.
- Michigan Authorities Begin Tackling State Shortfall. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p4
Focuses on the revised revenue forecast that predicts a decrease in general and school fund revenues for the fiscal year 2002. Efforts of the Michigan state authorities to cope with recession in state's revenue yields; Comparison in the predicted general fund collections for the year 2002...
- MAINE: Flash: Good News. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Focuses on the revenues collected by Maine in October 2001. Difference between the collected taxes and the estimated ones.
- NEW YORK: Taxman Short. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Focuses on the decline in the revenues of New York in the second quarter of fiscal 2001. Factors responsible for the decline.
- RHODE ISLAND: Shortfall Measured. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p41
Reports on the estimated revenue shortfall of Rhode Island for the fiscal year 2002. Factors responsible for the shortfall.
- Third Quarter Decline. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p1
Reports on the decline in revenues generated by Washington as of December 2001. Factors contributing to the decline; Comparison of state revenues for the third quarter of 2001 with that during the corresponding period in the previous year; Percentage fall in personal income tax collections in...
- Going With Trend, Delaware Revises Its Revenue Forecasts Downward. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p30
Reports on the revision of revenue forecasts by Delaware for the fiscal years 2002 and 2003. Details of the revision; Reasons for the revision; State panel that made the revision.
- Oklahoma: Funds Fall, Tax Rises. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;12/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31294, p1
Reports on the fall in revenues generated by Oklahoma as of December 2001. Reasons for the fall; Rise in taxes in the state; Existing income tax rates in the state.
- VIRGINIA: Final Report. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/24/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31310, p31
Reports on the decline in revenues earned by Virginia during December 2001 as compared to the year of 2000. Growth in revenue earned by the state during first half of the current fiscal year, as of January 24, 2002; Decline in net individual income tax collections in December 2001.