Oklahoma Water Board Tapping SRF for $125M Triple-A Sale
- Arkansas Water Agency Looks to Far Future, Possible $1B in Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31542, p3
Reports that the Arkansas-based Central Arkansas Water Authority is building a water system that can result in the sale of $1 billion in bonds. Reduction in possible water sources of the authority; Estimated costs of the water system; Means of financing the water system.
- Leading Texans to More Water, Transit, and Tollways. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p6
Focuses on the increased activity among bond issuers in Texas influenced by an anticipated boom in transportation and water resource development in the state within the next 50 years after year 2000. Need for the projects to serve the state's population which is expected to double; Amount of...
- California's Giant Water Project Readies Deal Worth Up to $566M. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;3/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31341, p1
Reports that the California Department of Water Resources (DWR) may issue more than $500 million in current and forward-refunding water revenue bonds in March 2002. Factor determining the timing of the bond issue; Reason behind the issue of bonds by DWR; Amount that DWR can save through...
- Ohio Agency Begins Retail Orders On $128M of Fresh Water Debt. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/23/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33084, p32
The article reports that Ohio Water Development Authority will start taking on $128 million of fixed-rate revenue refunding bonds for its triple-A rated fresh water program. It states that the bonds will refund $105 million of commercial paper and $16 million of 1998 fresh water bonds. It notes...
- Prohibiting water stations contributed to migrant deaths, lawsuit charges. Reel, James // National Catholic Reporter;8/2/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 35, p17
Focuses on the lawsuit filed by two attorneys against the Department of Interior and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service for migrant deaths resulting from prohibition of the establishment of water stations in a wildlife reserve in the U.S. Amount of the claims; Contention of the plaintiff; Facts...
- Texas Senators OK Rail Debt-Service Stream. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31578, p4
Reports on the approval of a plan to use $15 million of job-training funds to service debt by Texas Senate Finance Committee. Utilization of the proceeds from rail bonds; Option to finance rail projects by issuing revenue bonds.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p30
Presents a chart depicting the invisible bond supply from government agencies and other agencies in the U.S.
- Flood Control. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p51
Reports on the plans of Albuquerque Metropolitan Arroyo Flood Control Authority to bring to market $5 million of general obligation bonds. Financial advisor and bond counsel of the authority; Areas where proceeds from the bonds will be utilized; Maturity dates of bonds.
- Housing agencies. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;06/25/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30422, p10
Reports that improved financial performance, strong fund balances and low general obligation debt levels have led to ratings upgrades for some housing finance agencies in the United States, according to Standard & Poor's analysts Thomas Sheridan, Pamela Berkowitz and Wendy Dolber.