Moody's Puts R.I. Boarding School on Negative
- Georgia School Pension Ruling a Negative for Moody's. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;10/1/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33988, p24
The article informs that as per rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. ruling that Atlanta's charter schools have no legal obligation to share in the Atlanta Independent School System's pension costs is a credit negative for school districts statewide.
- School GOs Still Baa2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p35
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed the Baa2 underlying rating it assigns about $43 million of general obligation debt sold by Orangeburg County School District No. 3 in Orangeburg County, South Carolina. Review of all the school district credits rated by the agency;...
- SOUTH DAKOTA: Rapid City Schools Get A1. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/11/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32605, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of rating concerning Rapid City Area School District's $24 million of limited tax-general obligation capital outlay certificates by Moody's Investors Service to A1 from A2. The rating agency also boosted the district's issuer rating to Aa3 from A2 with a...
- Moody's Upgrades Pennsylvania School District Ahead of $11M Sale. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;2/12/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32814, p6
The article reports on the upgrade made by Moody's Investors Service to Abington Heights, Pennsylvania's School District's general obligation in Pennsylvania. The company raised the school's general obligation's rating to A1 from A3 which was attributed to strong financial operations resulting...
- Geneva CSD, N.Y., Cut to A3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31795, p2
Reports on the assignment of A3 rating to Geneva City School District by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in New York. Estimation of the parity debt; Construction of middle school; Increase of debt burden resulting in fixed debt service payments.
- Moody's downgrades Mt Clemens CSD to Ba3. // Bond Buyer;8/8/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33959, p2
The article reports that the credit rating provider Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the general obligation unlimited tax (G0ULT) rating of Mount Clemens Community School District in Michigan and offers information on School Bond Qualification and Loan Program (SBQLP) of Michigan.
- Almont Community Schools, Mich., Downgraded to A2 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;9/22/2014, p30
The article reports on the downgraded A2 rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to the outstanding general obligation unlimited tax debt of Almont Community School in Michigan.
- Woodmore Local School District, Ohio, Downgraded to A2 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;1/30/2015, p29
The article discusses the decision of Moody's Investor Service to downgrade the general obligation unlimited tax debt rating of Woodmore Local School District in Ohio.
- Recently Lowered Florida School District Readies $38M Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31710, p44
Reports on the plans of Alachua County, Florida School District to refund $37.5 million of general obligation bonds. Manager and financial advisor for the offering; Ratings for the issue by various rating agencies; Reasons behind the negative outlook of the district by rating agency Moody's...