Investors Capital's Fixed-Income Unit Outreaches to Regional Independents
- Mass. broker-dealer selling at local bank. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;3/12/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 48, p10
Reports on the entry of broker-dealer Investors Capital Corp. into the third-party marketing business. Company background.
- Correction. // Money Management Executive;2/14/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p4
Presents a correction to an article related to internal wholesaler Investors Capital Corp., published in January 31, 2005 issue of the journal "Money Management Executive."
- Investors Cap Founder Sells Stake to FAs. // Research;Sep2011, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p30
The article reports on the statement issued by Investors Capital Corp. that, the company sold the shares the company's founder Theodore E. Charles as part of its public offering of share in August 2011 to the company's financial advisors, clients, and home office staff at his request.
- Short Takes. // American Banker;7/28/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 143, p8
Looks at developments involving the bank investment sector in the United States as of July 28, 1999. Investors Capital Corp.'s setting up of investment centers in two community banks; Harris Bank Corp.'s investment management arm's hiring of Gregory Hopper to oversee high-yield bond offerings.
- "How May I Best Be Of Service Today?". // Financial Planning;2007 Survey & Resource Guide, Vol. 37, p20
This article provides information on benefits being offered by Investors Capital to its representatives. The company's representatives uses Albridge Solutions and Morningstar Advisor Workstation to help them meet their wealth management and portfolio analysis needs. The company also offers...
- Your Path to Gaining Greater Ownership. // Financial Planning;Jul2005 Supplement, Vol. 35, p4
Presents comments from independent brokers regarding the operations of financial services company Investors Capital Corp. (ICC). Support given by ICC during the transition process of broker Jim Hill of Lewiston, Pennsylvania; Lessons learned from experiences in trading and operations staff...
- RESOURCE DIRECTORY. // Financial Planning;Jul2005 Supplement, Vol. 35, p51
Presents a directory of independent broker-dealers in the U.S. Ameritas Investment Corp.; Equitas America LLC; Investors Capital Corp.
- FIVE FIRMS, FIVE STYLES. Lee, Jeanne // On Wall Street;Sep2011, Vol. 21 Issue 9, Special section p10
The article focuses on several independent broker-dealers in the U.S. Considered a pioneer in the fee-based business model, Cambridge Investment is offering services like solutions for marketing, sales support, hiring, compliance and legal services. At Investors Capital, one of its efforts is...
- RCS to Buy Investors Cap; Advisor Group Names New CEO. LEVAUX, JANET // Research;Nov2013, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p10
The article offers broker news briefs as of November 2013. Holding company RCS Capital Corp., founded by real estate magnate Nicholas Schorsch, is buying broker-dealer Investors Capital Corp. U.S. network of broker dealers Advisor Group appointed Erica McGinnis, senior vice president and chief...