Cincinnati's $480M School Deal Stands Out in Truncated Trading
- Activity in the Northeast Highlighted by N.Y.S. Thruway Sale. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32176, p6
Reports on the new-money general highway and bridge trust fund revenue bond deal offered by the New York State Thruway Authority. Total amount of bonds for sale by the agency; Aid of the deal on providing additional ability to pull in retail investors as absolute rates are beginning to reach...
- New York MTA Deal Kicks Off Spate of State Agency borrowing. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31826, p1
Reports on the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority's launch of a $250 million fixed-rate dedicated tax fund bonds. Plan of the State Thruway Authority's plan for a $300 million bond sale; Other government planning to issue tax fund bonds; Positive reaction from investors.
- Request for new hearing denied. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;5/3/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p6
The article present the information that SPARC, Sierra Club and the Federation of Sportsmen of Orange County, New York, received word recently that a motion by the state government agencies to rehear the Court of Appeals decision of December 12, 2003, has been denied. Weeks ago, the New York...
- N.Y. Thruway Cuts Gas Prices, Sees Restaurant Windfall. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p3
No abstract available.
- Thruway Authority develops fiber-optic communications network. Eide, Bob; Thurman, Robert // Lightwave;Jan96, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p44
Explains the fiber-optic communications system planned for installation by the New York Thruway Authority. Description of the Thruway Authority's highway route; Cost factor; User choices.
- Union-only pact plastered. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;9/12/94, Vol. 233 Issue 11, p9
Reports on a state court judge's annulment of New York State Thruway Authority's requirement that all contractors sign a union-only project agreement in order to work on the Tappan Zee Bridge rehabilitation. Requirement as a violation of the state competitive bidding law; Opposition from an...
- NEW YORK: Thruway Now Negative. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;6/18/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33732, p9
The article offers information on the ranking of the New York State Thruway Authority's general revenue bonds as negative by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- Construction years away, but Tappan Zee generates lots of talk. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/27/2003-2/3/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the controversy on the replacement or relocation of the Tappan Zee Bridge in New York. Evaluation of the proposed options for the bridge; Acceptance of written comments by the New York Thruway Authority; Years in service.
- N.Y.S. Thruway bonds offer buyers safety through state backup. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;03/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30341, p32
Focuses on the municipal bond offering of the New York State Thruway Authority. Plan to use highway and bridge trust fund and the general fund as backups; Retention of the bonds' ratings; Plans for the proceeds.