JEAN E. WINN
- Hawkins Delafield Relocating to One Chase Manhattan Plaza. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p7
The article reports on the relocation of Hawkins, Delafield & Wood LLP, a public finance law firm, to One Chase Manhattan Plaza in New York City, after 64 years at 67 Wall Street. The company's historic commitment to the Wall Street area is reaffirmed by the planned move, which will give more...
- NABL May Develop Tax Certificate Guidance. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;11/22/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F346, p1
The article discusses the plans of the National Association of Bond Buyers (NABL) to develop guidance on how attorneys can reasonably rely on tax certificates. It mentions that the idea for the project has been proposed by Howard Zucker, business partner at the law firm Hawkins Delafield & Wood...
- Hawkins, Delafield & Wood Celebrates Its 150th Anniversary. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31921, p4
Reports on the celebration of the 150th anniversary of bond counsel Hawkins Delafield & Wood in New York City. Proclamation from mayor Michael Bloomberg read by New York City Health and Hospitals Corp. president Benjamin Chu in the party; Letter from governor George Pataki read by Stephen Hunt,...
- Key Firms Still Absent From Settlements As NABL Surveys MCDC Aspects. Casey, Jack // Bond Buyer;10/6/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34389, p1
At least three major Wall Street firms have not settled with the Securities and Exchange Commission under its Municipalities Continuing Disclosure Cooperation initiative, noted some lawyers who were involved with a National Association of Bond Lawyers survey on the impact of MCDC.
- K&L Mum Unit in Portland Jumps Ship to Hawkins. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;12/19/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33634, p4
The article reports on the opening of a new office by public finance law firm Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP in Portland, Oregon, after K&L Gates' public finance group jumped over to the firm.
- Hawkins Opening Office in Michigan. Jagoda, Naomi // Bondbuyer.com;11/5/2015, p25
The article informs that law firm Hawkins Delafield and Wood LLP is planning to open a office in Ann Arbor, Michigan, to enhance its health care, higher education and housing financing offerings.
- NEW YORK: Thruway Keeps Hawkins. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/26/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33355, p9
The article reports on the move of the New York State Thruway Authority board to allow executive director Michael Fleischer to negotiate a contract with Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP.
- Top Bond Counsel: Competitive Issues. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33646, p16
A table is presented which provides data on the top bond firms in the U.S. 2011 in terms of competitive issues including Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP, Hawkins Delafield and Wood LLP, and Squire Sanders and Dempsey (US) LLP.
- Top Underwriter's Counsel: All Issues. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33646, p16
A table is presented which provides information on the top underwriter's counsel covering all issues in the U.S. in 2011 including Hawkins Delafield & Wood LLP, Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP and Winston & Strawn.