Moody's Lowers Fletcher Allen Health Care
- VERMONT: Fletcher Allen Positive. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;12/3/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33822, p9
The article informs that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has revised its outlook on Fletcher Allen Health Care Inc. and upgraded its outstanding debt of 330 million U.S. dollars.
- Fletcher Allen Health Care, Vt., Upgraded to A3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;9/16/2014, p23
The article reports on the upgrade of the rating of the bonds of Fletcher Allen Health Care of Vermont from Baa1 to A3 and the stable outlook given by rating agency Moody's Investors Service.
- Vermont Approves Embattled Fletcher Allen Health's $579 Million Budget. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p29
Reports on an approval of $579 million 2004 budget for healthcare company Fletcher Allen Health Care, by Vermont's Public Oversight Commission during the first week of September 2003. Plans of Fletcher Allen to increase spending during the fiscal 2004; Reason behind declining fortunes of the...
- Battery Charged Up. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p37
Reports on the ratings allocated by Moody's Investors Service for the new-money and refunding deal of Battery Park City Authority in New York. Provision of fixed-rate portion; Reflection of resolution backing the debt; Increase of pledged revenues from residential towers.
- Moody's Drops Cicero, N.Y., to Baa 1. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Reports on Moody's Investor Service's downgrading of the central New York town of Cicero to Baa1 from A3.
- Moody's Drops Chicago GOs to Aa3 Over Budget, Reserve Woes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p3
The article reports on the negative rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the general obligation credit of Chicago, Illinois.
- Whitefish Bay Sinks. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33368, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the ratings of Whitefish Bay School Districts credit rating from Aa2 to Aa3 attributed to its decision to renege its moral obligation pledge in Wisconsin.
- Liberty Central Schools Raised to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33432, p2
The article reports that the A1 general rating of the Liberty Central School District has been upgraded to A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. which affected 4.68 million dollars of outstanding long-term debt in New York.
- New London-Spicer SD Cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33432, p2
The article reports that the A2 rating of New London-Spicer School District 345 in Minnesota has been downgraded to A1 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. which created an impact on the district's 12.1 million dollars of outstanding long-term general obligation debt.